~Tricker~

Tonight is the ball, and honestly I wouldn't be going if it wasn't for Selina

Tonight is the ball, and honestly I wouldn't be going if it wasn't for Selina. I need to make sure her favor is completed so I can get what I need from her.

Can't believe my mission is to make sure Alexis gets jealous. This feels very stupid.

Eva walks in with my dress and she smiles.
"You look sad.. why?".

I laugh.
"Not sad, just the sister I told you about is kind of a bitch. So I have to deal with her shit so I can get what I need".

She smiles.
"Kinda sounds like us 5 years ago, haha. I hated you so much until we warmed up to each other. Maybe this is that exactly, I feel like things will get better between you two".

I sigh.
"I hope so..".

I look at the dress and it is the same exact dress that I wore when Francesco took me to some grand event in Abu Dhabi.

It was a gold satin dress that he had customized and that night was the best nights of our lives. We even told each other it was. It was the night I realized that I never wanted to spend another moment without him, that the unity meant nothing to me.

It was perfect and I know that tonight will go well if I have this dress on. It could be my own good luck charm.

Eva smiles.
"The dress is gorgeous, I need one like it.".

I grin.
"Francesco had it made for an event we went to in Abu Dhabi. We had to go there quickly after our honeymoon. It was amazing I must say. It was something I would never forget..".

I start to think about it and the good memories.

She touches my shoulder.

"Aura.. I guess I never saw it or understood it truly but I see it now. You are in love with him and I don't think that could ever change even with Rafael around. I feel bad for trying to change that, you need to get him back".

I look at her shocked. She was always against me pouting over Francesco but now she wants me to go back to him.

"Are you just fucking with me?" I ask.

"No I am serious. I just want my older sister to be happy, that's it".

I smile and I hug her.

"I want that for you too. And honestly I did take him back but I'm still mad at him. I have been mad for 5 years, I don't think 5 years of anger can just go away like that".

She nods.
"And you are right but that is why you need to look even hotter tonight. To hopefully spice things up even more. Now let's get ready".

I laugh.
"You are actually coming to this ball? You hate these things".

She nods.
"Yes but I need my plan to go accordingly".

She pushes me down on the chair.

"Uhh plan? What plan?".