~Levels~

Sex

Sex. Sex. Sex.

Ever since we have gotten engaged. It has been sex nonstop. I can't say I hate it but I have never been this tired.

He took some time off to spend with me and get to know each other right since we are marrying each other. He told me stories of him and Catalina with their parents growing up. He was a mama's boy and he adored his mother. His father was more close with Catalina hence why she is so tough on the inside.

Their father taught her to be strong and never let a man intimidate her. While his mother taught him to be the best man he can be. The way he talked of her made me wish I knew her before she died. She sounded really lovely.

Getting him to open up about his past was hard at first but he took it one step at a time.

It was hard to talk about my childhood since it's mainly foggy and a fucking lie. But he understood and I finally told him about the flashbacks I have been getting. He is even more furious with Ignacio of the mind games he did to me.

The abuse. The lies.

Francesco wants to murder him but I know if he does that, he will fall down a path that I know he doesn't belong in. Killing Ignacio would make him no better than Ignacio.

It has been a few weeks since the engagement and he started going back to work. But also we have been packing.

Since the Valentinos and Santos are united, we have to be in Barcelona from now on. But Catalina will be staying here in Madrid to control the other side for the Valentinos.

We already set a date for the wedding and it will be small. We know word of the legendary Francesco Valentino getting married to me will come out.

But very little people know that Aura Rosalía Santos is alive. Which my mother would rather keep it that way for awhile until it's time.

But I have a feeling something will ruin our plans. I can feel it.

As I put the last item in the box, I hear a voice coming near.

"So this is it.. never would think he would move anywhere".

I turn around and it is Catalina.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"This mansion, we grew up here. Our parents bought it before we even were alive. I remember playing with Francesco until one day a little girl was welcomed into this exact place. She was shy and scared but we cared for her. Thought of her as a little sister until she disappeared. It broke my heart not getting a goodbye".

She knows. We wanted to wait until she knew but she knows.

"So you were that little girl. Funny how that worked out. Guess I was wrong about you. Didn't think you would come back into our lives" she smiles a bit but I could think she was still hurt by it.