~Old Habits~

I have been training by myself in the gym lately while we are still waiting to hear from Catalina

I have been training by myself in the gym lately while we are still waiting to hear from Catalina. It's been 3 days and still nothing. I have been thinking about leaving to go find my mother but I don't know where to start.

I only know her name is Estrella, I also know that she is very known in this lifestyle but it can't be that easy to just find her like that. I would ask Francesco but we haven't talked since our fight about Rafael.

He has been avoiding me actually.

I walked into the kitchen for breakfast since there is no cook right now and he walked out right as I walked in.

Still can't believe he is mad about me defending Rafael. I forgave him for kidnapping me and torturing me but now I can't do the same for Rafael. That's unfair.

He knows I am right. Rafael may be the bad guy right now, but he always had good intentions for me. Good intentions that I know of.

I walk around trying to find some way of getting to internet access like a computer or so sort.

I never really got my phone back and to be honest I was going to ask for it back, but I got kidnapped by Ignacio.

I decide to talk to Francesco and ask for my phone back. We already said that I'm free to go so I do deserve my phone back.

I go to his office because where else would he be. I go to knock on it when I hear a female laughing on the inside.

The door happened to be cracked a bit and I see Isabella sitting on Francesco's desk looking down at him.

Her legs are crossed and she's wearing a tight fitted dress that honestly says something. She reaches over and fixes a piece of hair that has fallen on his face. He's looking down not really paying her any mind.

"Come on Francesco, you know how Rosalía is. She is stubborn and will test your patience. I should know. I miss what we had, when it was just us two."

He looks at her and he smirks. His smirk disappears as he mutters those words. 

"Isabella vete a la mierda".
(Isabella vete a la mierda~ Isabella fuck you)

She scoffs as he pushes her legs to the side making her fall off his desk.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Ella es solo una niña!" She says angrily.
(Ella es solo una niña~ She is only a little girl)

He doesn't argue back with her, and she stands with her arms crossed against her chest waiting for a response from him.

It's quiet and he looks up at her.

"You're still here?" He asks.

She throws all his papers that was on his desk onto the floor, and she is angry. Obviously wanting a reaction from him, which she does get. 

He clenched his jaw, and he stands up. He grabs her wrist as she goes to take his picture frame off the desk.

He grips it tightly as I hear her gasp.

"Oww let go of me" she whimpers.

His eyes look dark, and he grabs her throat with his other hand.

"Don't fucking test me Isabella. I will ruin you, you being a woman won't change shit".

She nods as she is losing air, and he snatches the picture frame back from her.

He let go of her and she backs away from him.
"It's been years you need to move the fuck on Francesco. You need a woman to please you and help lead this. I have been loyal to you this whole fucking time! I am right for you!" She speaks.

He shakes his head.

"I don't need anyone... now get out of my office. And don't ever touch me and my belongings or you will face consequences. Am I clear?".

She nods and walks to the door. She opens it and sees me. She looks shocked to see me then she walks past me hitting my shoulder.

I look back and I see Francesco's eyes on me. I swallow hard and I walk into his office.

I go in front of his desk, and everything is on the floor. I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I started to pick up his papers from the floor.

I can feel the glare from him staring deep at me. I try not to freeze and get nervous.

I put it all on his desk and I head to leave before he pulls me to him by my waist.

He sits me on his lap, and I stay quiet.

"Did you witness that muñequita?" He asks.

I nod.

He smirks.
"I know you can talk especially with that mouth of yours".

I look at him in the eyes and he seems serious.

"You have been avoiding me now suddenly I'm on your lap. What game are you playing Francesco?".

He looks away and it's quiet again.

I go to get off his lap and he holds me down, so I won't get up.

"What are you doi.." he cuts me off by picking me up and setting me down on his desk in front of him.

I look at him and he holds my chin.

"The game that I am playing... is the one where you depict me as who you think I am. I am a cold-hearted bastard, and you should stay away from me Rosalía. I will hurt you and break you. And I indeed... did use you for sex".

My eyes go wide as those words comes out of his mouth. He wouldn't... I only believed that because I wanted to hate him, but my heart tells me otherwise all the time.

But he is actually admitting to it. Without hesitation.

Why did I actually think he could be better? That maybe in some deep part of him it was just pain and he wasn't what I thought he was.

He proved me wrong.

He walks away from me and leaves the office. Right back to where we started, guess you can say old habits never goes away.

I get off his desk and I look at the door that he left out of. I sigh as I stand there in disbelief. Why is part of me not that shocked that he used me?

I should've known. I suddenly look around before I walk out, and I see the picture frame that Francesco pulled from Isabella. 

 Actually, observing it and I look at the picture frame closely in my hands. 

It is a picture of kids together in front of a house. They look happy and they are close together. I can feel deep love in this picture. It is a boy with two girls.

I could tell the boy is Francesco and the girl beside him is Catalina but who is the other girl?

I pick up the picture and I look at the little girl even more. I finally realize.

What am I doing in this picture?

Ooooo sorry for the late update. College has been stressful. Anyway we have reached 20k on Becoming His, my other story. If you haven't checked it out, please do! Happy fall! 🍂