~Losing Air~

*Trigger warning- miscarriage/loss of unborn child(in case anyone who feels triggered by this, i recommend skipping this chapter)

Ever since we started these treatments, it's been hard on us. The waiting and trying, it's been making me lose hope.

I hate that it's making me feel this way but it has been.

Part of me wants this process to hurry up but I know it doesn't work that way. Some nights I would spend judging my body for not even being able to produce a baby. Like seriously, am I just not fit to be a mother? Am I exactly what people used to say I was?

Worthless of being loved by people who are in danger cause of me?

It seems to be my fate.

I sit in the kitchen with Francesco as we eat breakfast. I sit in the chair as I stare at the plate. I look at my pancakes and I play with it with my fork.

Just poking at it.

I start to feel a bit sick but I ignore it.

Maybe a side effect or something.

"Baby are you okay? You are hardly touching your food" he asks as he holds my hand.

I shrug.
"I am just feeling groggy I guess, I will be okay" I lie.

He looks at me and he finishes his meal.

"I can clear my schedule today, do you need me  muñequita?" He ask.

I look at him and I smile slightly.

"No It's fine, I am fine. Don't worry about me, go. I will be fine".

He seems hesitant and I shake my head.

"Francesco seriously I am good".

He groans and decided to give up.
"Fine but call me. For anything, I will have my phone close of course. Seriously I mean it Rosalía".

I nod.
"Yes sir hehe".

He rolls his eyes and kisses my head.

He leaves and goes out for the day. I clean up and I start to feel a bit dizzy.

I gasp as I try to hold myself up by leaning against the counter. I start to feel pressure in my lower stomach. I gasp as the pain gets worse. I hold my stomach and I head to our bedroom.

I try to take some pain reliever. I am confused by the sudden pain, I have never experienced pain like this before.

I lay down to sleep it off and I cuddle up in the bed. I cover myself up and I try to sleep.

I close my eyes and I toss and turn. I start to knock the pillows off the bed.

I feel the sharp pain again then I felt it.