~Alexis~

As I look the picture my mind goes crazy as I can't believe what I am seeing

How could I be in this picture if I have never met Francesco and Catalina before?

Unless I have but I can't remember. My memories were stolen from me in a sadistic way Ignacio did to me and whoever else did to me.

My memories have been coming back in pieces but nothing really from my childhood especially not this part.

I put the picture back on his desk and I can't seem to take my eyes off it.

I am in disbelief that this is real. How?

I walk out of his office and I go look for Juan. Maybe he will know.
I walk down the hall and I hear voices from the back.

I see Juan talking to one of the men and he seems upset. Maybe this is a wrong time to ask him about that picture.

I wait until he was done yelling at the guy and I walk up to him.

"Hey Juan.. sorry to bother you but I need to ask you about something" I say.

He sighs.
"Sure what is it?".

I take a deep breath.
"So Francesco has a picture on his desk. With him and Catalina but there is also another girl in the picture? Who is she?".

He looks confused then his face softens as he looks at me.
"Are you jealous of the little girl next to Francesco?" He smirks.

I laugh.
How could I be jealous of myself?

"No I am not jealous. Just who is she?".

He shrugs.
"Francesco barely told me about it. He hardly knows himself but he kept it because he feels it's somehow important. He has been trying to find that little girl actually. To get answers".

Oh my.

"I have been trying to find her for years. But we always come to a dead end for some odd reason".

I look down. Should I tell him? What if they don't believe me?

I go to speak to tell him about that little girl being me but someone yells out of nowhere.

We look at the direction of which the sound came from. Juan and I walk towards it and we see some guy with Francesco.

He is pretty loud to the point, I thought someone got hurt. They are shaking hands and laughing. Guess they are friends.

Francesco has friends, interesting.

"How have you been Francesco? Still causing trouble as usual?" He smirks.