~Bet~

As we spend our final days here in Madrid, Francesco has arranged most of the Valentino family to get together to talk about me coming back for good

There have been a few whispers about this not lasting ever again. And Francesco possibly running off leaving me alone, again.

I have ignored them but they have gotten to me a bit.

They don't get me and don't believe that I could be a leader alongside Francesco. They see me leading Santos and thinks it's a joke.

The Santos has always been on top and better but apparently I am hated already.

They feel that Estrella was wrong for hiding a daughter from the world and that I should've never came back because my mother died as a result.

The Valentinos think if I was the whole mighty daughter, I should've saved her.

But they would never get it, would they?

"Francesco, would this even work? They hate me, even blame me. I did step out on them because you left so for me to come back, like nothing happened...It is impossible".

He shakes his head.
"They will listen even if I have to make them, now stop worrying and let's do this".

I look at him and I take deep breaths.

"Fine, let's do this".

He nods and we step into the hall. Everyone was surrounded and we go up in front of everyone.

Already there are whispers and comments about me.

Francesco faces them as I stand beside him.

I see Angel and he seems to be looking for someone but I ignore it.

It better not be Isabella or whatever. A few seconds later, speak of the devil.

I see her walk in and stand besides Angel. I look away and keep my focus on the sound of Francesco's voice.

"I know I have been absent for awhile but that is because I had to step away from my role here. We are a family, the name Valentino has been known for strength and determination. Catalina has taken over and so has Juan to make sure my role was never absent. But I am back now, here with my bride. You may know that I had left my bride alone for a few years, which I regret and was entirely my fault. Don't blame Rosalía for my stupidity. If you do, I will just shoot you. But as I was saying, we are welcoming Rosalía back into this family for good, if you object, come see me and you will be dealt with. So please come" he says sternly.

As much as Francesco admired his family, he doesn't admire disloyalty. He will end anyone who shows any betrayal or disloyalty towards him.

No matter who they are.

The voices stays quiet and he smiles.

"Ok good, now let's celebrate her coming back" he cheers.

Some of the crowd cheers in excitement while some stays quiet.