~Charity Pt.2~

We get to this huge hall

We get to this huge hall. As I walk in, I have to walk beside Francesco very close as he commanded me to.

Since he said "no one here can really be trusted".
But can we be real? He's the one to not be trusted right now.

He grabs my waist tightly and guides me throughout the crowd. We get to a table and sit down. I look around just observing everything and everyone. Everyone is in dresses and suits, what kind of charity is this honestly?

I look at Francesco and he is just abruptly staring at me.

I get tense and my throat gets dry. His staring is honestly making me feel nervous.

"What? Do I look bad or something? Why do you keep staring?" I ask.

He smirks.

"Don't worry your head about why I am muñequita..". (muñequita~little doll)

Catalina walks up to us and sits next to Francesco on the other side.

She has her hair up and red lipstick on . She was right, she really didn't need much work done. Wearing a red dress that brings out her curves. She has beauty but such an ugly attitude.

Wonder why...

She looks at me then at Francesco.

"Your welcome for helping out your pet today. You owe me, hermano".
(Hermano~brother)

He rolls his eyes. She smirks and grabs a glass of champagne as the waiter walks by.

She grabs another one and gives it to me.

"If you do not drink, they will think your a minor. So drink..".

I smile sarcastically. I take a sip and I put the glass down.

She smirks.

I ignore her and everyone starts sitting down. I look to the stage and I see a man go up. He has a microphone in his hand and everyone has their eyes on him.

"I just want to say I am glad we are all here today for this charity event that was made by my good amigo, Francesco Valentino. To have us make great expenses for a great service tonight. Now let us begin!".(amigo~ friend)

Some guys bring out a crate and they put it in the middle of the stage. They open it and the guy pulls out an object.

It's a gun. What the actual fuck?!

Francesco grabs my hand as he noticed how alert I have become to this situation.

"This is to build our community, our empire. More of an exchange, don't become frightened my dear muñequita" he tells me calmly.

I look at him and I pull my hand away. I stand up and I walk away from the table.

I have eyes on me and I spot two people I thought I would never see here.