~Training~

I have been waking up at 6am and finish around 9am this whole week to train with Juan

I have been waking up at 6am and finish around 9am this whole week to train with Juan. At the end of the day I end up with bruises and just sore in every place.

When fighting with Juan it feels very familiar like if I used to train before but I can't really remember.

He taught me new skills and he was surprised that I got them down so quickly. I'm not known to want to fight someone at all, I honestly think I would stupid if I did fight someone.

"Well Rosalía you got everything quickly, next week we are throwing weapons in here" he says.

I laugh.

"You're not serious right... you mean fake weapons?" I ask.

He shakes his head and starts putting our materials away. I look at him confused.

"Juan, I can't do that. I don't even like guns, or knives."

He looks at me.
"You will be fine. But you need to know how to use weapons. Anyone can use a weapon on you anytime, you need to know how to defend yourself".

I nod. Fine whatever he says.

I get my water and my towel as I head back to my room. I haven't seen Francesco in days but Juan said he has been busy.

I get to my room and I see a rose on the bed. I go up to it and there's a fake serpent attached to the rose. What the fuck!?

This is just like the necklace mamá gave me. Could this possibly be her giving me a sign that she's coming for me?

I pick it up and stares at it. Admiring it, my door opens quickly.

Its Juan with Francesco. What now?

Francesco looks at my hands and sees it. I try to hide it quickly but it's too late. He comes to me quickly and pulls it out of my hands.

He looks at it for a brief moment and gets upset.

I try to take it back from him but he wont budge.
"Hey that is mine!"

He ignores my comment and looks at Juan.

"How did this get in her room? I don't pay you guys to sit on your asses. It's to keep this fucking place secure! There is no reason as why this shit should've slipped into here" he yells.

I hold his arm and pulls it gently.

"Hey back off of Juan, he's good at his job. Things happen..".

He turns his head back to me and sighs.

"Juan please leave us".

I look at Juan leave and he keeps looking at me with anger.

He comes even closer to me and my body responds by backing up into my bed. His body is an inch away from mine and I fall onto the bed.