~Chase's Death~

We have been healing for a few days and no word from Esme and Julio

We have been healing for a few days and no word from Esme and Julio. It was a surprise that I lived. The bullet did indeed hit an artery and I should've died but Francesco got the best doctor in the world and he didn't stop until one saved my life. Eva was very lucky, she only had a concussion. It seemed like Julio shot me good but not good enough.

Francesco and Juan have been patrolling all of Barcelona for them. And Francesco hasn't been sleeping much.

Which of course has me concerned because Julio isn't worth the stress and pain. He pulled a page out of Ignacio's book to plan this. So unoriginal of him to do this.

Killing Chase was a move to trigger Eva for being seen with Juan and to also trigger me for killing Selina.

Which I didn't kill her but I was apart of it. Alexis has been off the grid and Julio isn't his issue. He is mine and I won't send Julio after him.

I can take the responsibility for her death since I was the one who initiated it.

My back wasn't broken so that was a good thing, just some bruising. To know that Francesco threatened every doctor and almost killed one when they couldn't help me hurt me a bit.

I love him but killing a doctor out of anger wasn't his character.

I know he was frustrated and I am glad Catalina came back to keep in control. She has told me about everything and how they found Chase's body outside.

On the cameras, it showed Chase running away with the letter and book as Julio chased after him and shot him in the back of his head.

Just like how Selina died, with a gunshot through her head. News did spread by the talk in Barcelona that a visiting French woman, Aila Leroux died by a gunshot.

Esme must have found out then told Julio of course. Word does indeed spread quick here in Barcelona.

No word from how Paris feels about their leading lady dying here in Spain. But I have a feeling, they will be happy about her death. Catalina has been investigating around in Paris lately and found out that Selina was creating chaos. Many turned against her and she was feared by everyone. Taking her life was a reward for $1000000, which is why when I found her those years ago she was actually running for her life.

She feared me. And she was the one who killed her mother. Once she found out that her mother actually kicked Rosario out after finding out about his mafia lifestyle and to stay away from her, Esme and Julio.. she got upset. In turn she hated her mother and killed her in their own home. Being an orphan, got all them of separated by the child services. Leaving Selina in France, Esme in Mexico and Julio in Italy. Julio had never been to Australia, that was a lie of his own.

Catalina was able to track some people down in France and must I say it was brutal from how Francesco described it.

Many fingers and toes were lost.