~Mafia~

I open my eyes and my head hurts like a bitch

I open my eyes and my head hurts like a bitch. I sit up slowly and I see that I am in my room or to be specific my bed. I feel confused, wasn't I at the 'gun charity'?

My door opens and Francesco walks in. He looks tired and he is wearing a white shirt with his dress pants. He look like he hasn't slept yet.

"How did I end up here? What time is it?" I ask.

He sits down in a chair that was by my bed. So he has been here.. why?

"You passed out while talking with Rafael. He already told me what he told you and I won't hurt him. Because I need him to find your father so you will be punished instead".

I sigh.
"Fine whatever. Just don't hurt him. And did you change me?".

I look down as I am no longer in my dress. I am wearing a shirt and shorts.

He shakes his head.
"My maid did. I know you would go off on me if I did also, I prefer to have your permission to touch you myself".

He smirks after he said that. My cheeks turns red and I stay quiet.

"Also the time is 10am, have you been eating?" He ask concerned.

I shake my head.

He looks down and he starts to get upset.
"I know I forced you here against your will but I need you to eat. You passed out because your starving. Eat for fuck sake Rosalía!".

I look at him and he actually seems worried. I nod because arguing with him would not seem like a good thing. Also my headache is really being a pain.

He stands up and comes closer to me. He picks my head up by my chin. He stares into my eyes.

"Shower and do whatever you need to. Then go down for breakfast and eat as much as you can. After your done meet me in my office. We need to talk".

After he says his last word, he walks out.

I smile a little. I prefer this Francesco then the asshole one.

I get up and I grab my essentials. I head to the bathroom and I shower.

I finish and I put on comfy clothes. I head to the kitchen with Juan and the cook is there.

He stands by the entrance as I go to the cook. Her back is to me and she is dancing a bit as she is cutting up some fruits.

"Uhh hi...".

She screams and drops the knife. I gasp and I look at her.

"Oh I am sorry for scaring you" I apologize.

She holds her chest and smiles. She nods and looks at me.

"Oh it's ok dear, you must be Rosalía. Mr. Valentino said I should be expecting you".

I nod and I sit at the kitchen island. She looks at me and thinks.

"So what is it that I can make you dear?" She ask.

I shake my head.
"Oh no.. I can make it myself. You don't need to do it for me."

She looks down and shakes her head.

"I am sorry but I work for Mr.Valentino and I was demanded to cook for you so I have to. You would need to talk to him about doing it on your own".

I sigh and I stay quiet. She is only doing her job and I won't make her lose it because I want to be independent.

I tell her what I wanted and she made it. I get to know her a bit as she cooks.

Her name is Evelyn and she is 40. She has 6 kids. She loves to cook and she has been working for Francesco for 5 years now. She is a widow, her husband died of cancer. So Francesco has been really supporting her and her family.

He can be a good guy, wish he was more like that.

I tell her about my story. About being adopted and coming to Madrid. I didn't tell her about mamá and papá. Like Catalina said, if people knew who I was then it will not be pretty.

She finally gives me my meal. There are pancakes, waffles, fruits, french toast and bacon. She added the fruits, bacon and french toast because Francesco insisted. Wow, Francesco is really trying to fatten me up.

I dig into it and she waits for me to say how it taste.

"Mm it is really great Evelyn. Better than my mamá's cooking".

We laugh and she is happy that I like it.

"Do you like Mr. Valentino?" She ask.

I almost choke.
"Umm... why you ask that?".

She smiles.
"Because I can see that he cares deeply for you, he stayed by your side all night and he was on Juan and Ms. Valentino for not watching you more carefully."

I gasp. Great now Catalina is going to kill me.

"I don't like Francesco like that. I am just here for the meanwhile."

Her face turns pale and she looks shocked.

"What?" I ask.

"You called him by his first name... people get executed if they do that".

I look at her like she's crazy. They get what????

I finish my food fast and I rush to his office. I force myself in and I yell at him immediately.

"You really kill people if they call you by your first name. Are you serious?".

He smiles and goes to me.
"Please sit down Rosalía, so we can talk like adults. Also glad to see that you have gotten your energy back".

I roll my eyes and I sit down. He stands in front of me leaning against his desk.

"Now let's start. Yes I kill people who disrespect me. As you have talked to Rafael, you now know this is a mafia. As their leader, they will give me their respect. If they disobey me then there will be consequences, simple".

I laugh.
"You're taking lives over a name; don't you see how ridiculous that is and sounds".

He shakes his head.
"You just learned that this is a mafia world and that your father is a leader as well. So you have no knowledge about us and what we do for you to get why I am strict on my rules".

I look away and I shrug.
"Whatever but this isn't right. And I don't know why I expected you to be any better. Your character shows how insane you really are".

He grabs my neck in an instant and I look at him.

"You are taking my kindness for granted Rosalía. Like my sister, my patience can also run thin. Don't push me!".

I take his hand off my neck and I look down.

He leans back and shakes his head.

"You will be trained from now on, in this world you need to know how to defend yourself. And I need you to get tough for anything that may come your way. I guess Ignacio really gave up on you. Juan will train you and he's the best."

I look at him.
"So you want me to learn how to fight so what? I can become one of your henchmen".

He grins.
"You will see soon. Also the more you get better, the more I will tell you about your dear papá. Understand?".

I nod. Understood.

Very short chapter than how it usually is. But ooo it's starting to get more interesting. Till next chapter xoxoxo, also I'm getting more time so alot of chapters will be coming out.