~Back from Hell~

It has been only Francesco and I at our place besides his men and two of my guards

It has been only Francesco and I at our place besides his men and two of my guards. Some of my guards are still at the Santos mansion as the rest are looking for Julio.

I know the word of Selina's death will reach him and he will be angry. At this point I really don't know what he is capable of but I need to be ready.

I start to pack some of my things into my bag. Francesco walks into the room naked.

I blush and he sees me packing.
"You're leaving?" he asks.

I nod.
He starts to pout.

"Just a bit longer, I have cleared my schedule to spend time with you since there is nothing on Julio".

I smile.
"I know but also I need to be prepare and ready. Distractions are bad right now".

He nods and walks over to me. He grabs my by my waist and kisses me. He puts down the shirt that was in my hand as I was packing it away and starts to run his hands down my body.

I moan softly and I smile. It feels way too good to stop but we should.

"Baby we have to stop.." I pout.

He groans and he gets on his knees in front of me.
"Just an hour or two. Then you can leave and I won't stop you".

I smile and I look at him on his knees. I kiss him and I pull off my top. He pulls down my pants and starts to kiss on my stomach.

I bite my lip as I feel his kisses and he takes his hands into mine. He swiftly lifts me up and throws me on the bed.

I smile as he gets on top of me and kisses me. I kiss him and I bite on his lip as I feel his fingers rubbing me through my panties.

I moan into his mouth as he pushes them aside and his fingers graze against my clit. Feeling on me and my wetness.

I gasp as he fingers me and keeps adding fingers. The pleasure that he sends through my body is out of this world and I never get tired of him.

It's hard to get tired of him.

He keeps fingering me and goes faster.

"Don't cum until I say so muñequita" he whispers.

I try to resist the urge but it gets harder every time. I dig my nails into him as I try to fight the urge.

As he says the word, I cum.

"Good girl" he says before he puts his fingers in his mouth, tasting me.

His eyes gets dark as he immediately spreads my legs wider. I see him go down on me and I moan as I feel his tongue go inside of me.

Moving his tongue in every possible motion pleasing every spot. I grab onto his head as he pleases my clit and everywhere else, never stopping until I cum as much as he needs me to.

We go at it for as long as we can bear and it is pure bliss.

I sit up as I see him knocked out. I always put him to sleep, it brings me joy just know the affect I have on him. I smile and I start looking for ny clothes.

I find my bra on the ceiling fan and my panties ripped of course. I laugh at that and I throw them out. I change into another pair and I put on my clothes. I kiss him on the cheek and I grab my bag as I throw the rest of my things in there.

I head down the stairs and I grab my keys. I head out the door and into my car. The guards gets in the cars following me back home.

I get an alert about some drug mistake downtown.

I call my guards to handle it for me real quick as I need to get home to see about my sister.

Juan and Eva has been away for now as I suggested was necessary. Juan informed me earlier that she went home just to get some things that she need but she will be heading back to his place as soon as she can.

So that's why I decided to head home so I can make sure she is fine there but also to tend to the house since Francesco likes to keep me hostage. Which is exactly what he did and he did a good job of keeping me hostage.

~~~~~~~
I get home and it felt nice to get away from the mansion,  since it's literally empty most of the time since Eva goes to Juan's place.

I walk in and I see Eva walk down the stairs with her suitcase. Guess she is leaving again for another night.

"Seeing your boyfriend again?" I tease.

She laughs.
"Yes, don't tease me".

I laugh and she puts her suitcase down and I look at her. She is changing so much everyday.

"Better be using protection, no babies right now hahaha" I say.

She rolls her eyes and laughs.
"I am an adult, stop mothering me Rosalía. Also I'm not ready to be a mother right now. When the time comes, you will know ok? Feel better?".

I nod.
"Much better".

"But just keep me updated if anything happens okay? I need to make sure everything stays under check" I say.

She nods and I hug her. She hugs me back and my hugs get tighter. She tries to run away but my grip gets tighter.

"ROSALÍA you are going to make me lose air" she whispers.

I let go of her and she tries to breathe.
"Lo siento. See you soon sis".

She laughs.
"See you soon sis".
She grabs her suitcase and her keys. She gives me a smile before she goes to the front door. Before she could touch the door knob, there was a boom. The door explodes and the explosion flashed before my eyes.

My hearing goes out and I feel my body being thrown into the air as I hit the wall. I gasp as I feel my back hit the wall hard, I land into the kitchen. I cough and I groan at how my back really fucking hurts.

It was dusty and I could hardly see as I try to regain my consciousness but I feel my vision start to give out. Everything goes dark for a minute.

What the fuck just happened?