~Battles~

As I have been restricted to the bed only, Francesco and his men have moved in everything

He fixed the house to be accommodated to us but also to the business. His men have the lower level so I hardly see them.

Which Francesco prefers of course. He is still jealous and possessive even though he has shown that I belong to him so many times.

I find it attractive, he goes to such cute lengths to remind me I am his. It's adorable.

He has been busy with his business deals. He is so close to catching Ignacio. He had to go through some terrible lengths to get information but I understand that is apart of this world.

As long he is still the man I love, that is all that matters.

He has been coming home with bruises and deep wounds. He wouldn't let me help me in case I get stressed. He has been staying away from me but I know he come sees me when I am asleep.

I hate it but he is too worried about me when he is the one in pain. I wish I could take his pain instead.

I am in bed and it is after 4am. I am tired after my day of training with Juan, it took alot of convincing to get him to do it. I lay down and I make myself in a position that is believable that I am asleep.

A few minutes later, I hear the door open. I slow down my breathing and I hear his footsteps on the floor. He comes closer to me and covers me with the blanket fully. He leans over to kiss my cheek and I move my hand slowly to grab his wrist as he is leaving over.

I open my eyes and I look at him. I sit up.

"I got you" I smile slightly.

He has no emotion on his face and I start to feel bad.
"What's wrong..?" I ask.

He mumbles.
"You grabbed my bruised... wrist. Fuck... ow" he says almost calmly.

I let go immediately.
"Sorryyyyy".

"Why are you up still? You are supposed to be asleep" he questions.

I roll my eyes.
"You have been avoiding me.. why?" I ask.

"You already know why. I am trying not to stress you, I need you healthy and happy" he reassures me.

I nod and I go closer to him. I hold his hand and I smile.
"I get it but it doesn't mean you have to close yourself off. I still want hugs and kisses from you at least. It's hard when you avoid seeing me. Unless you want me to get love from Juan".

His jaw clenched.
"Fuck no. You're mine".

I nod as I smile.
"I am yours. Forever and always".

"So no more avoiding me right?" I ask.

He nods and kisses me. I try to take it easy on him and I pull him to the bathroom. He needed to shower.

He takes off his shirt and I see his bruises. They were horrible and honestly hard to look at.

"Francesco I hate seeing you this way.. can you take a break again?" I beg.

He looks me up and down.
"It's cute that you worry but I can't. I already had Catalina take over for so long. No more breaks.. but I am fine. I am used to the bruises and shit. Don't worry Rosalía".

I roll my eyes. It still hurts me he goes through pain. But don't tell me to not worry.

I help him with his shower and we just enjoy the moment together.

Short chapter but can I say I'm proud of the amount of chapters I am putting out. Also more secrets will be revealed, something good is coming :)