~Seduction~

I had Alexis call Selina back and set up another fun time for them

I had Alexis call Selina back and set up another fun time for them. One of Francesco's hotels were able to make room for them and as I sit at my desk, Francesco and Alexis sits down.

I smile as I had the plan laid out in my mind.

"Ok so here we go, you and Selina go into the room. You seduce her however you need to and make it all believable no matter how mad you are at her. You can't tip her off".

Alexis nods.

Francesco coughs and gives him condoms. I laugh a bit.

"I already... huh?" Alexis seems confused.

He winks.
"You never know".

I look at Francesco and I smile.
"Interesting to know you have that on you".

He turns his head to me and winks at me.

Alexis looks at us.
"Wait, you two are still being safe? I thought my buddy here was going in ra..".

I look at Alexis shocked before he completes that sentence.

"Uhh we change up, safe and not safe. Why are we discussing this? Anyway after you seduce her, let us know when it's time to barge in and kidnap her".

He nods.
"Why not just kidnap her the old fashioned way?"

I groan.
"Because she will try to run away. I have tried before. Selina really knows how to escape. We need her at a vulnerable state".

He nods and takes the condoms still. He walks out and Francesco laughs.

I shake my head and I try not to laugh.

I stand up from my desk and I look at my ring.

"So we will be moving back to our old place.. after all this is over?" I ask.

He looks at me and nods.
"Of course baby, do you not want to?".

I shake my head.
"No no I do. Just I know we are very close to our old place but Eva... I don't know if I could leave her here alone. It feels weird".

He nods.
"I get it but she is 23, and I doubt she would want to move in with us".

"And I doubt she would leave this house, it belonged to our mother. Too much history, she grew up here... maybe you could just move in with us?".

Francesco leans over to touch my hand.
"I would go anywhere for you but to live there, I feel like I am intruding. I wanted somewhere that is ours... not your parents'. It is big but I don't know, I have nothing against it I swear".

I smile and I lean over to kiss him.

"No I know what you mean, it is weird to pass by my dead mother's room sometimes. And all these rooms, I have no connection to. Maybe we could ask Eva what she wants, and go from there".