~Dive In~

I pick her up quickly without hesitation because honestly this girl changes me in ways way too quickly

Myself last year would be laughing at my behavior. After I lost the love of my life, I stopped believing in letting my heart be out there for anyone.

Ignacio took the love of my life and I couldn't put my heart out there again to lose someone else again. I never forget her of course, I could never.

My family supported our relationship and envisioned our life together. But some part of me felt that she just wasn't the exact one. I mean she was the one but not my wife.

I didn't deserve her love and time. Natalia was her name, beautiful Natalia.

I failed her so much and I hate it.

As I stare into Rosalía's eyes they remind me of how Natalia used to look at me. With admiration and love. Which I took for granted with Natalia but I don't want to make the same mistake with Rosalía.

I can't.

"You okay Francesco?" She ask.

I nod and I sit her down on my bed. I kneel down in front of her and I look at her.

"I am okay around you. Never doubt that Rosalía" I say.

She smiles and nods. Fuck that smile, could she be any cuter?

I look at her eyes then her lips all the way down her waist. I bite my lip just staring at her.

She lets out a laugh and I look back at her.

"What are you looking at?" She smirks.

"You muñequita and all that I am thinking about is how much I want to make you cum. You will not leave this bed until everyone has heard you call my name."

Her eyes goes wide and her face turns red. She wanted to know and I needed her to know what exactly I want to do to her.

I go closer to her and I grip her thighs with my hands. I spread them apart and I look back at her.

"I will kiss every part of your body muñequita and I won't stop until you can't handle anymore" I smirk.

She nods and I kiss her hand.

"Lay back Rosalía".

She lays back as I pull her panties down. I notice how wet she is already for me. Good girl. I rip off that skirt that kept getting in the way but looked lovely on her.

She gasps as I rip it and I throw it to the side.
"My skirt!! Francesco really?!".

I smile.

I take one of her legs as it lays on top over my shoulder, I kiss my way up her leg all the way to her inner thigh. I do the same to her other leg and I know it was already teasing her.