~Ignacio and Ana~

Francesco calls some of his guys to go dispose Ignacio's body

Francesco calls some of his guys to go dispose Ignacio's body. We head to the other room where we had Aná. They were separated in case Ignacio tried anymore tricks. But the thing is if he was free from the ropes of being tied up, then why didn't he try to escape?

Why did he stay?

I walk in and I see Aná fidgeting in her seat as she was still yelling. I walk to her and I shake my head.

"Just stop Aná, there is no point of trying to get free".

She looks up at me and gasps as she sees that I'm covered in his blood. 
"Where is Ignacio? Where is he?!" she asks with hesitation and fear. 

"He is dead... I killed him".

She nods as a tear leaves her right eye.
"You finally got the courage. He did say you would get the courage, that you would become just like him".

I shake my head.
"I would never be like him and you know that".

She nods and looks back down.

I sigh before I decide to ask her the question that I have been dying to ask.

"Did you ever care for me? Was I just a possession to you like Ignacio saw me?" I ask.

She looks at me trying to read my face and she hesitates before answering.

"Of course, that's all you were to us".

I shake my head.
"But I asked you, was I just a possession to you Aná!" I yell.

She shakes her head.
"OF COURSE NOT. I wanted a child so badly but he needed the daughter of Rosario and Estrella. That was his mission but I just went with it because I loved him".

"How... could you love him? He was evil... you deserved better Aná" I gasp.

"He was...never like that. He was sweet and protective. The greed for power changed him for the worst.... it changed the good man he used to be".

I look away as I think.

"I don't want you dead Aná, you weren't the best mother. But you tried and I had more love for you than I had for him. What you did with him broke my image of what memories I had growing up and it hurts. But most importantly, I don't want to kill you. I want to believe that you could change for the better, but I also don't trust you".

She nods.
"I know that. I don't trust me as well, which is why I want you to take my life. I don't want to live without Ignacio. Even though he was the most... evil person to exist, I loved him. He was my husband and I don't blame you for killing him. Which is weird because I should be mad but I knew the pain he caused you and I wished that I could've protected you before".

"I want you to... take my life. Por favor Rosalía".

I look at her with hesitation. I can't.. even think about killing her. Yes she should've protected me but killing her is not easy.

She begs me to as Francesco walks up after staying in the background hearing us talk.

He smirks.
"I will gladly do it".

I look at him and I shake my head.
"No!".

"What—? She hurt you.. why wouldn't you want this bitch dead?" He ask.

"Cause this bitch used to be my mother, I can't just kill her. And I don't need you to do that for me".

She looks at us both.
"But I want to be killed Rosalía, I can't live without Ignacio. I understand that you don't want me dead but you should know that I was a bad person as well. I did love you like a daughter but I am no better than Ignacio. So please... I deserve this".

I start to feel tears pool into my eyes as she said that she did love me as a daughter. She hardly said "I love you" to me as a kid so to hear that she did mean a lot to me. All I ever wanted was love from someone, to have the feeling of being loved and cared by someone else, without feeling used by them.

I shake my head before Francesco quickly holds the gun to her head and shoots.

I gasp in shock as the gun goes off. I start shaking a bit.

"FRAN—— you did not just...." I look at him.

I see her limp body sitting in the chair as she has a hole in her head. Her eyes completely open and lifeless. The blood slowly dripping down her face.

I can't believe this...

"Who the fuck are you really Francesco?" I yell at him with his back turned to me holding his gun.

He turned to me with blood all over his shirt.

"This is not the man I married! I thought you were really changing!" I yell.

My eyes fills up with tears.

"I told you I can't change for you completely, this job requires me to stay focused. Not fooled by love and infatuation. I won't waste my time! " He says.

"So this is what this was... being fooled by love and infatuation. Oh wait no.. this was a fucking arrangement done by our dead parents for a unity that shouldn't have happened. The Santos doesn't need the fucking Valentinos" I say out of anger.

He chuckles.

"And you think the Valentinos needed this unity. We were fine on our own" he utters.

"So why the fuck did you agree to marry me?" I yell.

"Because I FUCKING LOVE YOU" he shouts.

"—— what?" i ask.

He clenches his jaw and he looks away from me.

"I fell for you Rosalia and I fucking hate that I love you. I was never supposed to fall for you and I did. And I hate that. I am not good for you and you know it".

The words that I have been waiting for finally came out of his mouth in the worse situation ever. It took him to get this bad for him to admit his feelings.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have killed Aná. I told you not to, yet you still did."

"She was a horrible person; you fucking heard every word she said. She wanted to be killed, she belongs right in hell with her husband. You protect this woman that never cared for you! You're so caught up in these memories and what she should've been for you all those years, but she wasn't, you need to let that part go. You need to do what's right" he yells.

I back away and I start to head out as I couldn't bear to look at him. He grabbed my arm and stops me.

"I can see it right now in your eyes that I am bad for you.... I just can't."

I start to cry more, and I pull away. I walk out and head to the front door. It was raining as I ran off into the rain and down the trail. I needed to be away from there just to think. I can't be here anymore. To have him kill Aná to confess his love but hear him say that he hates that he loves me.

What marriage is this? I don't want a marriage like this anymore. I knew I was walking into this but I hate it. To have a husband that shows a different side every time and to go against me sometimes.

There isn't fully any trust and I want to have someone who doesn't doubt their love for me. I want true and pure love.

Maybe Francesco and I are just not meant to be. I thought it could change but I was wrong.

Very wrong...