~Secret~

I lay on the floor as I start to wake up again and regain my consciousness

I lay on the floor as I start to wake up again and regain my consciousness. I was struck hard but I need to get up before I start to fall asleep again. I try to find Eva but the place was a mess. The front door was blown off and dust was everywhere. Some of the stairs was gone but Eva nowhere in sight.

I sit up and I see the bullet wound on my leg, gushing out blood. I groan as I feel blood coming from my head as well. Fuck! I touch my head and it hurts like a bitch.

I try to get up by holding onto the kitchen chair. I lift myself up and I slowly get up. Next thing I know, I get my hair pulled and I wince.

A cold gun was pressed to my head and I try to hold on to the chair in order to hold myself up steady on one leg.

"See one thing is Selina always told me that losing to you was a 50% chance, I didn't think she meant so soon. But I feel that since she is gone, you should join her in hell" Julio whispers into my ear.

I try to move away from him but his grip on my hair was strong.

He drags me as I limp. He takes me to the room with my mother's piano. Then he drops me suddenly on the floor and I groan as I hit the floor landing on my injured leg. I try not to cry out and I hold onto my leg.

"So I take a little visit to your past and my sister gets murdered, guess that's what I get for snooping around. But I guess we were both killing around the time. Maybe we are in sync" he says sarcastically.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask confused.

He smiles and leaves the room. He drags Eva as well and holds her by his side. She was bleeding severely and she kept groaning in pain.

I look at her.
"She needs medical attention, if you care for her. Please let her go!".

He shakes his head.
"You see I did love her, so fucking much. The summer we shared in Italy was unforgettable and I loved every second of it. But seeing her whoring around the town square a few days ago changed my mind entirely".

"I DONT want a used up whore, so she is useless to me" he says he drops her on the floor next to me.

I reach for her and I make sure she is ok.

"Are you fine? We will get out of this, hold on" I assure her.

She nods and whimpers in pain. I look up at Julio with anger.

"Francesco will come here and he will kill you before I have the chance to. You better hope he doesn't find you first" I threaten him.

He laughs.
"Was that supposed to scare me? Guess what it didn't, but I know something that will scare you and Eva".

Eva looks at him confused.

"It's a good one, listen carefully now".

He sits on the bench by the piano and he faces us as we squirm in pain in our own blood on the floor.