~Sins~

Lies

Lies. Lies. All she ever does. When can she ever be truthful. From the moment I first laid eyes on Selina, she has only ever just lied to me.

Her name was the first but when she explained, I understood her reasoning for it. Then her hookups with Francesco was another thing. She just lied every time I tried to put a bit more trust in her. I am done with love at this point.

I walk into my room and I shut the door hard. Wanting to be alone and not deal with any of the shit.

She already tried earlier to make me jealous by touching Juan and failed of course. I don't get jealous of who doesn't want to be mine. I won't chase any woman who doesn't try to be mine.

I pull on my tie and I yank it off. I grab my glass and I pour my whiskey into it not caring how much I have put.

I hear my door open and I close my eyes. I turn around as I swing my arm and throws the glass at the door. It flies past Selina's head as it breaks into pieces.

"Fuck! You could've hit me! What the fuck?!" She yells.

I roll my eyes and I look away.
"Well you shouldn't have gotten in the way. I never said you could follow me or be in here. Get out."

She shakes her head no and I laugh. She is going to regret that.

"You either go or I make you go" I warn her.

She comes closer to me and makes those "Fuck me" eyes. I start to lose focus that I am even mad but I snap out of it.

"Stop with that, you always do that whenever you upset me. I won't fall for it now" I tell her.

She rolls her eyes.
"I did not cheat on you, Catalina has always hated me for grabbing the attention of a man she used to love when we were 20. DONT waste your time being mad at something I had no part in."

I don't fucking believe it.
"So why she said you fucked him..?" I ask.

"Well... I did but that was when we were broken up. We weren't together Alexis, I swear".

"I was just upset that you wanted to stay here in Barcelona mostly and I wanted Paris. Distance was going to be hard for us but at the time I didn't care about distance, you did. So when you ended things, I needed something to make me feel better so I used him."

"Ever since Catalina found out, she has always resented me for it. It was only one time I swear" she says pleadingly.

I sigh and I look at her.
"Why is it that we always fight? I am fucking tired of fighting and trying to believe a fucking word that come out of your mouth. And here you go again, lying about Esme and Julio to Aura...".

She lets out a laugh.
"That was to shock her but mainly surprise her. Francesco tied me up to keep me here in this damn place. I had to get my fun in, I swear..".