𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲.

I walked down the hall with Tina and Santana randomly joined us. "Oh my god, Brittany's pregnant."

"Brittany's pregnant?" I looked at her in disbelief and Puck walked by me. "It was only a matter of time."

We walked over to the choir room, everyone talking about Brittany's pregnancy.

She and Artie came in and we all got quiet.

A while later Mr Shue came in. "All right, folks. Regionals is in a week. It's time to get deep into our set list." He took a glance at the class. "Artie? You okay?"

"My life is over. How i'm I supposed to support a baby?" He turned to Brittany. "How could you not tell me about this?"

"Wait, Brittany, are you pregnant?" Mr Schuester asked and she nodded. "Definitely. I'm so sorry, Artie. I didn't want to upset you. I thought i could surprise you when i dropped him off. I'm pretty sure it's a boy."

"Dropped off?" I asked and Puck furrowed his brows. "Babies don't get dropped off."

"Wait, Brittany. Have you been to a doctor yet? That's the only way to be sure."

"I don't need to go to a doctor. I just need to look outside my window. Three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage. I'm not stupid. It's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby. I know where babies come from."

I looked at her in disbelief.

After class i went over to my locker to switch some things out. As i made my way there i saw people laughing, some shaking their heads, and even someone who said 'that's so messed up'.

My heart sunk after what i saw written on my locker. On it read:

"ORPHAN"

It was written tilted and in black sharpie.

"Oh my god." I heard Rachel's voice since her locker was by mine. "Who would do this?"

"It doesn't matter." I opened it and took out my things trying my hardest to ignore what was written on it.

"Hey, Y/n- What the hell is that?" Finn saw my locker and i shut it. "Just some stupid writing, it's whatever."

"No it's not. I let Kurt get bullied out of here, i'm not doing the same with you." He said madly and i forced a smile. "Finn, it's fine. I'll wash it later. Like I said...it's whatever."

I walked down the hall with a few people staring at me. For some weird reason, my hands began shaking and my throat got all dry. I felt so nervous deep down and even when i tried to think about anything else, the feeling was still there.

THE NEXT MORNING.

My alarm ringed and i smashed my hand into it stoping the sound.

The first thing that came to my mind was what was written on my locker the other day. How it made me feel and how i wanted to ignore that feeling.

After i got ready, i remembered something from the night of Rachel's party. She asked me if i wanted a bottle of Vodka and i remember i agreed.

I quickly began looking around my room, under the bed, behind my desk, and when i opened my closet...i saw it in a little box right in the corner.

I lifted the bottle which was half empty.

When I was at Rachel's party, it was the first time I felt fully happy. I didn't think about my mom or school, it was just a moment without worries. I can't be a bad person for wanting to feel that happiness again.