𝗺𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥

"Santana I really don't want to do this." I said as she dragged me behind a parking lot column. "Just stay here."

"Look i don't want to fight with The Warblers. I don't even know who Sebastian is-" I stopped as she kissed me. "Hey, you won't regret this when we get Micheal. Trust me. Just- just stay here and come when I...?"

"When you snap." I crossed my arms and she walked away looking at me. "You're the best!"

I kneeled down trying to get a look at Blaines eye but he put his hand over it crying in pain.

NEXT DAY.

"How is he? Is he okay?" Rachel asked and Kurt walked up to them. "It's his right eye. The doctor says that his cornea is deeply scratched and he has to have surgery."

"In all my years as a teacher and a student, I have never known a slushee to do that kind of damage." Mr Schuester said and Finn walked up to him. "It wasn't a normal slushee. There was...stuff in it, rocks or something. He wanted to do that damage."

"Well, unless you have proof that he tampered with the slushee the police aren't interested in getting involved."

"Sebastian is evil. He needs to be expelled." Kurt sat down and Mr Schuester sighed. "Look, Figgins and I spoke to Daltons headmaster. They're opening up an investigation. So, guys, I'm telling you, please let the system handle this one."

"No. Dalton's old school. They're not gonna turn their backs on one of their own. We need pay back." Artie said and I nodded. "They hurt Blaine, why shouldn't we hurt that Sebastian kid?"

"An eye for an eye." Mike said and Mr Schuester shook his head. "No. I have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, of any kind. That's not how we do things."

"No, we sing, and that's all we ever do." Artie said.

"Do you want to get disqualified from Regionals?"

"I don't give a damn about Regionals! What do you expect from us? We're people. I know the rest of the world may not see us like that, but when they tease us and throw stuff at us and toss us in dumpsters and tell us that we're nothing but losers with stupid dreams, it freaking hurts. And we're supposed to turn the other cheek and be the bigger man by telling ourselves that those dreams and how hard we work make us better than them, but it gets pretty damn hard to feel that way when they always get to win."

"I get how upsetting this is for you-"

"No! You don't. And don't give me any of that 'it gets better' crap because i'm not interested in it getting any better. I want it to be better, like, right now. I want to hurt them the way they hurt us. Worse. I want them to feel my pain because frankly, that's all I have left to give."

"Artie, take a break. We'll be here when you get back." Mr Schuester said and Artie stared at him blankly. "Artie?"

"I think i better roll away." Artie left out of the room and I shrugged. "I a hundred agree with him. I mean, Mr. Shue, you can't actually expect us to sit here like nothings wrong. Blaine didn't join this club to be put into surgery. Why is Artie the one that's supposed to take a break? They should be disqualified. And honestly, when are you and every other teacher here gonna own up to your crap?"

"Y/n-" Mr Schuester sighed.

"Rachel got slushied about every morning this week, and yet not any one of the staff members said anything. Do you know how that feels? It feels terrible. It feels terrible knowing that the people that are supposed to protect you from the bullies, see what's going on but they just don't care." I stood up and walked to Mr Schuester and be backed up. "I need to see you outside."

I rolled my eyes. "What?" I fallowed him and he shut the door. "You smell like alcohol."

"Oh, what? Cause you care so much? You don't care. You don't care about me or anyone in that choir room because you just want your dumb trophy for regionals. Well, does winning a trophy feel nice? Huh? Did you enjoy that small trophy for twelfth fucking place last year?" I raised my voice. "Maybe when you were in glee nobody cared about their teammates but now we do. Okay?"

"Okay. Why don't we get you home? Call Burt and Carol?"

"I don't need to be taken home, i need you to understand that we're human."

"Y/n, you smell terrible. I'm surprised your teammates haven't noticed but i have. I need to tell your guardians about this." He took out his phone.

TIME SKIP.

I was laying in bed when I heard knocks. "Y/n, you have a visitor." Carol opened my door, I sat up, and Santana came in. "Thanks, Ms. H." The door shut and she sat at the end of my bed. "What happened? You grounded?"

"They sat me down, had a talk, and they want me to go to rehab for the summer."

"Rehab?" She looked at me surprisingly and I nodded. "Yup."

"Are you gonna go?" Santana asked looking a bit worried and I laid back down. "God no. I'm not an alcoholic, today just wasn't my day."

"Okay." Santana said unsure and I looked at her confused. "Why'd you- why'd you say like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like how you just said that. I'm not an alcoholic, Santana. I'm not." I sat up staring her in the eye. She sighed and grabbed my hand. "It sounds like i'm not the only one you're trying to convince."

I took my hand away from hers. "I'm not trying to convince anyone anything, okay? I know what i am and that's not a alcoholic. And if you don't believe me then-"

"No, no, no. I believe you." She shook her head. "Let's just- i'll go to bed with you." She crawled over to the other side and got under the covers. She turned to me and smiled. "I believe you." None of it felt real. She was just pretending.

here y'all go <3