𝐧𝗼 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥

I was on a hospital bed watching the tv. I had been in here for a while. I thought Santana wasn't gonna visit till I heard the door sliding open, along with the big curtain. "Hey." I smiled and Santana shook her head sitting down. "The doctors said it could be Liver Failure."

"Shocking, isn't it?" I said as Kurt, Rachel, and Finn came in.

"I can't believe this is happening." Rachel shook her head crying and I laughed. "Come on, i'm fine. Look at me. No need to cry, Rachel."

"Your liver is giving up on you. You're not fine." Kurt said and Finn sat next to me. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm great, guys. I don't know why you're making a big deal, we should be celebrating Rachel getting Fanny." I tried to stand up but Santana stopped me. "You're staying here, Moni."

"Have you guys told anyone else about me being here?" I asked and Santana shook her head. "No."

"Good. I'm honestly sure that it's not anything serious." I played with my fingers and Kurt looked at me seriously. "You don't know that."

"I see you're all wearing light blue." I nodded smiling. "Let me guess, Kurt dressed you guys in light colors because it's 'good luck'."

"You never know." Kurt said and I scoffed. "I kinda do. It's not true and you're pretty stupid."

"Y/n." Santana looked at me seriously. "Stop."

"I was just joking arou-"

"Don't. Don't joke around."

"Did you guys know they're doing Katy vs Gaga over at Lima?" I ignored Santana and no one answered. They were so sad. "Well, yeah, i mean, i wish i was still in Glee club to get all up on that."

"You're not in Glee Club?" Santana asked and I shook my head. "Schuester kicked me out for some stupid fucking reason. Apparently I wasn't being loyal to the team."

"That's bullshit." Santana rolled her eyes and I nodded. "Yup."

After a little conversation, everyone soon left. Even Santana. The doctors told me what was wrong and sent me home. Like i had said before: no big deal.

"Y/n, you're home?" Santana walked into the apartment seeing me on the couch.

"Yeah, doctors sent me home and I  need to go back to Lima. Im actually waiting for Finn to finishing talking to Rachel."

"Oh." Santana nodded taking a look at my bags on the floor. "What did the doctor say?"

"It's just a Fatty Liver. It happens when you drink too much alcohol. It'll be over. I told you that everything was fine. I just need to eat healthy and get active. That's all." I stood up and Santana sighed. "At least you have a sign now."

"Sign?" I looked at her confused as she passed me my bags. "Yeah, you know? To stop drinking."

"Santana, this was nothing. I don't have to stop drinking, i just need to get healthier." I said as we walked up to the door, Santana shaking her head. "And you think you're gonna get healthier by continuing drinking?" She scoffed and I smiled. "Well, yeah."

"This isn't a joke, Y/n. Do you know how scared I was? Because I was terrified. I don't want to be around you if you keep on doing this."

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at the tears in her eyes. "I mean...you have stay away from me. I don't want you to even think about visiting me until you're sober. I didn't want to tell you this but...grow the hell up."

"Santana, you don't mean that." I laughed and she shook her head. "You're ruining my life, Y/n. I don't deserve this."

I never thought it was me. I thought Santana was the one hurting me but it turns out was the opposite. I was hurting her and she had enough. "You don't. I'll stay away." I nodded beginning to cry and walked out of the house. I wanted to go back to Lima and forget about this whole trip.

this was vry short and i'm sorry!