𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲 2.0

I put on a pair of baggy shorts and a tank top. I continued to put my hair up and brush my teeth. I went back to my room where I saw a glass of alcohol hanging out from in my closet.

I walked out of my room to the kitchen where I opened one of the cabinets. I took a shot glass from there and ran back up stairs to my room. I then proceeded to go into my closet, kneel down, pour a drink, and go back to my bed.

"Hey, where does Kurt keep his cd- what are you doing?!" Blaine yelled and I shushed him standing up. "Why are you screaming? And what are you doing here?"

"Kurt had some movies and I thought i'd come pick them up- which is not the point. Y/n, you're supposed to stay sober. You were just at rehab." He walked over to me and tried taking the glass but I pushed it toward me. "Blaine, stop. Look, I have it under control. I have rules. I know my limit." I explained and he shook his head trying to take the glass from me. "No, this is how it starts."

I pushed him and drank the glass quickly.

Blaine stood up from the floor and dusted himself off. "Fine." He looked around, walked over to my closet, and I looked at him confused. "What are you doing?" I asked and he took out alcohol bottles from the box in the corner. "This." He threw the glasses out the window and I heard them smash on the concrete floor. "What the fuck, Warbler?!"

"What's going on?!" I heard Carol yell from her room and I opened the door. "N-nothing!"

I closed the door and turned to Blaine. "What was that?"

"You need to stop drinking so I destroyed the drinks."

"You do know I have to clean those before Carol sees?" I sat on my bed frustrated.

"We'll clean it together." Blaine sat by me. "I could be like you're..." He snapped. "ah, sponsor. That's what they're called, right?"

"That's not at all how that works." I shook my head and he smiled. "Whatever. I could be like that." He stood up. "And my first act of being your non-sponsor is getting you to school dressed..." He looked at me up and down and smiled. "like you're not homeless."

"I- I like how I dress." I looked at my clothes and he shook his head. "Ever since last year you began dressing like Adam Sandler."

"Santana never said anything about it."

"That's because she didn't want to want to tell you the truth."

"Okay, first of all, Kurt used to dress you every morning." I insulted. "If I have bad style, you have worse."

"That is not true." He laughed nervously. "We'll both start dressing different. Kurt says that you can become a new person with new wardrobe. So, you loose the baggy shorts and I'll loose the bowties."

"Oh, you don't have to loose the bowties." I smiled. "Maybe the hair gel though." I touched his hair and he laughed. "I'll try."

"Also, i'm still wearing this to school by the way." I said and he nodded quickly. "Of course, yeah."

AT SCHOOL.

"Now, I understand our National Champion street cred as dropped down at little bit since school started. But we have a chance to wow them. We're family here. And when one of our family is falling down, it's up to us to get them back up." He wrote on the board 'Britney 2.0' and I smiled.

"You really showed yourself last Britney week." Mr Shue told Brittany. "You showed us the best of Britney. Youth, energy, the confidence. She inspires you and you inspire us. So everyone prepare a Brittany song for the week and we're gonna pick one to do for the pep rally. I've asked Blaine and Artie to give us a little taste for what we're looking for."

"This ones for you Brittany." Blaine walked to the front of the choir room.

TIME SKIP.

"Kiki, why's everyone in the Glee club staring at me?" Brittany asked her phone and it answered. "Because those fools are jealous."

"Who's Kiki?" Tina asked.

"Kiki is Siri's super smart older cousin who's really jealous of how popular Siri's gotten. She lives in this super cheap cell phone I found at the laundromat." Brittany explained and drank from a huge coffee cup.

"What size coffee is that?" Sam asked and Brittany brought her phone up to her mouth. "Kiki, what size coffee i'm I drinking?"

"You're drinking a sentena seventy ounces of expresso." The phone answered.

"Brittany we're worried about you. We know how bad it must've felt getting kicked off the Cheerios. We want to help you get back off your feet and start performing again." Blaine smiled

"You should be the lead performer at the pep assembly on Friday." Tina offered and Brittany smiled. "That's great. But there's only one problem: I have to lip sync."

"Why?" I asked and she shrugged. "My voice is too weak to sing live, i've been up all night yelling at the shrubs in my yard that have been making fun of me."

"This sounds like a terrible idea." Artie said and Brittany continued smiling. "We'll record the song in advanced. I'll choreograph an amazing dance routine without having to worry about anyone running out of breath. Mr Schuester will never know the difference. Lots of performers do this now. Kiki," She brought the phone up. "Is it a good idea to lip sync at the assembly?"

"It's not a good idea.....it's a great idea."

"In the fifty eight year history of the William McKinley Glee club, there has never been such a debacle! We do not lip sync! Ever!" Mr Shue scolded.

"Sorry, Mr Shue, we're just trying to help Brittany out." Blaine explained calmly.

"Lip syncing is the equivalent of blood doping at professional sports. Every gain we've made in the last three years has been wiped out, and i'm not just talking about our reputation here at McKinley! If the national show choir board of review finds out about this, we could be barred from competing in Nationals. What do you have to say for yourself Brittany?" Mr Schuester crossed his arms.

"To quote the legend herself 'if i met me, i would say a quick hello and think i'm a nice girl'." Brittany said and stood up. "And i resign from glee club effective immediately." She walked out and I followed. "Brittany." I called as she grew farther down the hallway. "Brittany!"

"What?" She turned around.

"Brittany, what's going on with you?" I asked as she crossed her arms and shrugged. "Sue took away my identity. Without the Cheerios, i'm known as nothing but the stupid one in Glee Club."

"Hey, that is not true. You have your dancing and your sweetness. Trust me when I tell you that you are so much more than a Cheerio."

"Really?" She asked and I nodded. "You're amazing Britt. Come here." I opened my arms and she ran up to me hugging me tightly. "Thank you for understanding."