𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝-𝐛𝐲𝐞

"I said to myself sit down, sit down you're rocking the boat. Sit down, sit down, sit down, sit down, you're rocking the boat" We sang as we danced around Artie laughing. "Sit down, you're rocking the boat!" We did jazz hands and everyone cheered.

"That was the most ghetto number I have ever seen." Santana said and I curtsied jokingly. "Why, thank you."

"We went from the ghetto to the penthouse, National champs, baby!" Artie yelled and I laughed.

"This week's assignment is easy." Mr Schuester walked to the front of the choir room. " Graduation is a few days away. There's nothing to prepare for. Our work here is done, so there's only one thing left to do: say goodbye. Underclassmen, pick some songs to say goodbye to the seniors,: seniors, pick some songs to say goodbye to us."

"A part of me want to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever." Mercedes said and Brittany nodded. "We can use the waste basket for the toilet, and then we could eat Joe for the food, since she's been here the shortest so we don't really know her the least."

"I really hope your about to rap." Quinn smiled at Mr Schuester and I whispered. "Please, no."

"You're in for a treat, Y/n." Mr Schuester laughed. "I will not be rapping today. This one is for you guys."

AFTER SCHOOL.

Santana has introduced me to her mom at dinner after school. "When Santana said 'Mami, Papi, i'm gay' all I could think of was, I should have known. When she was eight, she went trick-or-treating as Uncle Jesse from full house." Santana's mom said and Santana covered her face from embarrassment. I smiled at the story looking over at Santana who was shaking her head.

"Spent two years growing out that hair. Business in the front..."

"Party in the back." They both said together and I laughed. "That's-" I smiled. "that's the best thing i've ever heard."

"Thanks." She said quietly and embarrassed. "But, uh, Mami, I don't want to go to that cheerleading program at the University of Louisville. I want to stay here."

"Go to Louisville, Santana." Her mom said. "Do what I never got the chance to do. Everything will still be here after you've earned your college degree."

"Santana-" I started but she stopped me. "I know what you're going to say and you don't have to say it."

"So, Y/n," Santana's mom turned to me. "Senior year, it's a big one. You excited?"

I looked over at Santana knowing she always ignored the conversation of my senior year. "Yeah, yeah, i'm excited."

"I'm sorry about what happened to your mother last year-"

"Mami." Santana looked at her wide eyed and I shook my head smiling. "No, no, it's fine. Thank you."

The subject of my mom never got easier for some reason. You would think that with time talking about her would make me less emotional but it doesn't. When Carol or Burt try to make me talk about her I just go to my room and say I have homework but I actually go cry. Sometimes I think it's really pathetic but I can't help but still cry for her. She's my mom.