𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

august 29th, 2015

""Let 'em say we're crazy, I don't care about that" I bounced Peter in my arms singing. "Put your hand in my hand baby, don't ever look back"

"Okay, okay, shhh." Santana came down the stairs with Gabriel in her arms. "He's finally sleeping so don't make any noise." She whispered.

"Shhh." I smiled down at Peter as Santana laid Gabriel down in his crib. "Any luck with Peter?"

"He's sound asleep." I laid him down and Santana rolled her eyes. "Next time i'm getting him."

"Hey, guys." Sam came in the house and I shushed him. "They're sleeping."

Me, Sam, and Santana moved back to Lima. To be honest, I hated New York and so did Santana. It was too crowded for us so, we got our own place in Lima. Sam got his own place too. He actually lived a block away. He wanted to be close to the twins.

"Good, because I needed to talk to you two." He sat down on our couch and Santana rolled her eyes. "You'd think that when we all got our own place that Sam will actually stay in his house." She said and Sam rolled his eyes. "Anyway, Finn's trying to restore the Glee Club." He said and I heard one of the twins wake up."Finn should know that there's no saving that Glee club. It's a lost cause." I went over to the kitchen counter getting the babies pacifiers.

"I mean, Y/n, don't you need a job? Maybe Mckinley has one for you." Sam said and I laughed a little. "Sam, I have no work experience, no college degree, and honestly, i'm fine here."

"So, you're fine staying home all day, doing nothing but cook for Santana and take care of two five month old babies?" He looked at me blankly and I shrugged giving Peter his pacifier. "You're making it sound a lot worse than it is."

"Okay, well, look, it's homecoming week and come on! We get to recruit new members." Sam said and I sat on the couch. "We'll think about it."

"Great." Sam smiled and walked over to the babies cribs. "I actually," He took out two plush toys from his pockets. "brought these guys a little something."

"That's nice." I smiled as Sam placed the plushies in their cribs.

"Okay, imma go now. Got work but," Sam made his way to the door. "don't forget to think about it!" The door shut and I heard Santana blow out air. "God, it's not easy being this nice."

"So," I walked up to Santana. "are we going?"

"I don't know. Do you wanna go?" She asked and I scrunched my nose a bit skeptical. "I don't know. Do you?"

"Yeah." She nodded and I smiled. "We'll go then."

"These guys comin' too?" Santana looked down at the twins and I tilted my head. "Maybe."

"You guys hear that? Road trip with your two best Mami's." Santana smiled at the babies and I laughed. "I feel like everything's perfect."

"Yeah." Santana began leaning in. It felt refreshing. We finally got to kiss without there being any consequences or without one of us backing up. We kissed and she laughed. "I can't believe all of this is really happening."

"Didn't I tell you that everything's perfect?" I smiled and she shrugged. "I mean, almost perfect."

"What?" I asked still smiling and she shrugged. "Nothing."