𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

"Can someone tell us what's going on, please?" Mercedes asked and Finn walked away from the board.

"This week, the Trouble Tones and New Directions will both be singing music created by ladies for ladies." Finn said and I looked over at Santana who shook her head. "Oh, hell no."

"Next week, all of us will be going to sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win. But, Santana, we're worried about you."

"Worry about yourself, fetus face."

"Glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think. And that's what this music is all about."

"Wait, i don't even get a say in this? Not cool." Santana said and Finn walked closer to her. "Everybody in this room knows about you and we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who are. Look, i know not everybody outside of this room is accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. That's it. That's what we're doing here. Blaine? Kurt?" Finn asked and the two boys stood up.

I felt so bad watching Santana being the center of attention she didn't want. A part of me wanted to come out, get the whole thing over with, and let Santana know that she's not alone.

"Santana, Kurt and I have a song we like to sing to each other in the car. And we want to sing that for you right now." Blaine smiled.

"While, there's nothing i'd love more than having two pretty ponies serenade me, I think we'd get further staging gel-ervention for Blaine than singing lady music."

"I know it's hard. It was hard for me, too. But you can get through this." Kurt sympathized and Blaine nodded. "If you could just stop being so defensive-"

"I'm trying. But your hideous bow ties are provoking me."

"Blaine, Kurt, kick us off with what you got." Mr Schuester said.

After the song ended Santana laughed. "Thank you, guys. Thank you, Finn, especially. You know, with all the horrible crap i've been through in my life....now i get to add that."

TIME SKIP.

After getting out of the voting pole, i walked over to Santana who was by the gym wall. "Who'd you vote for?" She asked and i smiled. "Kurt. I can't have Brittany running this school, she'll probably make a holiday for Lord Tubbington."

"Now's your chance." She leaned against the wall with books in her hands. "What?" I asked and she shrugged. "Come out."

"I- I can't do that Santana."

"Look, i want people to know about us. I want to be your girlfriend and i know you want to be mine."

"I'm okay with being your girlfriend, Santana. I'll gladly be that but telling that to everyone is another story." I looked at her sympathetically and she rolled her eyes. "Please. Just do this with me. I'm tired of hiding, aren't you?" She asked and left.

THE NEXT DAY.

I decided to sing for Santana. It took me all night to find out a perfect song. I was nervous but i was still here, in the front of the choir room ready to sing.

"People say we shouldn't be together" I started. "Too young to know about forever
But I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' about
'Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don't wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl
Oh, they don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the I love you's
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby, they don't know about, they don't know about us
One touch and I was a believer
Every kiss, it gets a little sweeter
It's getting better
Keeps getting better all the time, girl
They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the I love you's
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby, they don't know about, they don't know about us
They don't know how special you are
They don't know what you've done to my heart
They can say anything they want
'Cause they don't know about us
They don't know what we do best
That's between me and you, our little secret
But I wanna tell 'em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl
They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the I love you's
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby, they don't know about
They don't know 'bout the things we do
They don't know' bout the I love you's
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby, they don't know about, they don't know about us
They don't know 'bout us"

I took a deep breath. "This song is sort of for me and Santana because she's my girlfriend." I nodded and Santana smiled. "But, uh, please no one sing any songs for me. I'm still recovering from Blaine's rapping." I joked and he laughed.

"So," I turned to Santana. "You happy now?"

"Yeah," She nodded smiling and stood up. She hugged me and whispered. "Of course i'm happy."

I laughed a little taking in her hug.

TIME SKIP.

"I think he's bothering her." I looked over at Santana who was talking with a guy. "We'll go check it out." Tina said and we walked over to them.

"Move your busted creeper ass." Mercedes said and the guy backed up. "Easy girls, i'm just trying to make her normal."

"She is normal." Brittany said and Quinn tilted her head. "It's not a choice, you idiot. And even if it were, you'd be our last choice."

"Oh, i get it, you're all a bunch of lesbos." He laughed and Rachel walked to the front of the group. "So what if we are? You don't stand a chance either way."

I hugged Santana and she turned to the class. "Okay, okay, update y'all: I told my parents last night and they were actually okay with it. Now i just need to tell my Abuela before she sees that stupid commercial. But luckily, she only watches Univision."

"Excuse me, New Directions and Trouble Tones singing groups." Principle Figgins came in. "Mr. Hummel, i need to see you in my office. Immediately."