𝐡𝗼𝐥𝐝 𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝗼 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I woke up to Santana's face and smiled. She was still sleeping, her face was almost fully hiding in her pillow. I sat up, having the blanket covering my body, with a pain in my hip and I heard Santana groan. "What time is it?"

"Time for school, i think." I winced at the pain and Santana sat up from behind me. She kissed my shoulder. "You alright?"

"Yeah, my hips just killing me."

"Side effect from all that scissoring. You sure that was your first time?" I felt her grin on my skin and I rolled my eyes. "Fuck you."

Santana laughed and laid back down. "Seriously."

"You guys got a set list for sectionals yet?" I asked putting on my pants from the floor and she hummed. "Not telling you though. Don't want your suckish glee club to steal our list."

"We're not gonna steal your list." I put on my shirt rolling my eyes. "We already have our own set list. And it's probably better than yours." I whispered the last part and she scoffed. I turned around to her putting on a shirt. "Oh please, Mr Shue has the taste of a fifty year old man, there is no way in hell that your set list could possibly be better than ours."

"How 'bout we not argue about this? I'm sure your list is good too." I said and she smiled. "But I love arguing with you." I could tell she was sarcastic and i flipped her off, only for her to do the same.

TIME SKIP.

"Are we sure which band members are joining us?" Artie asked and I looked over at them.

"Well, looks like Floppy Hair Bass Dude, Chapped Lips McGee, and Johnny Tromboner." Puck said and Tina groaned. "God, we're so screwed."

"No we're not. I know for a fact that we're winning." Quinn said and I looked at her confused.

"Hey, great news, everybody." Mr Schuester walked in with red solo cups. "Sectionals is going to be a challenge, but we have a-"

"Mr. Shue, we all appreciate your endless supply of affirmations," Kurt raised his hand. "but all the sparkling cider in the world can't deny that the Titanic has hit the iceberg and now we're on a sinking ship."

"Not if I can help it." Sam came in and we cheered. I hugged him after Mike and Tina and he smiled. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Finn and Rachel. I sort of lost my way, but true friends help you find your way back."

"Let's hear it for Sam Evans!" Finn popped open the sparkling cider bottle.

"All right, enough of all the sentimental stuff. It's time to get a little country back in this joint."

so i actually couldn't find the clip on youtube so use your memory?😭

Santana walked in and put her arm around me. I smiled and she turned to Sam. "I just heard the news that Trouty Mouth is back in town. I've been keeping a notebook, just in case this day ever came." She took out a book and opened it with one hand. "Welcome back, Lisa Rinna. I've missed you so much since your family packed their bags, loaded them in your mouth, and skipped town. I can't tell you how many times i've wanted to enjoy a crispy pickle, but couldn't find anyone to suck the lid off the jar. I assume you've been working as a baby-polisher, where young mothers place their infants heads in your mouth to get back that newborn shine. So glad you're back. I haven't seen a smile that big since a Claymation Abominable Snowman got his teeth pulled by that little gay elf dentist. Love, Santana." She closed the book and Sam smiled. "I missed you too, Santana." He hugged her.

SECTIONALS.

"Hello, Will." Shelby along with the Trouble Tones came in and Mr Schuester smiled. "Looking good, ladies!"

"We just came to say, may the best glee club win."

"Yes, and just in case that glee club is us, I have convinced Miss Corcoran to consider a contingency plan." Santana smiled and Shelby nodded. "Yes, in the event of a New Directions loss, Trouble Tones has voted to allow any of you to join us at Regionals."

"You're welcome." Sugar smiled and i scoffed. "What?"

"That is incredibly rude, Santana." Finn shook his head and Santana laughed. "We're being nice. It would be rude if I fallowed you around and every time you took a step, I played a note on a tuba."

"Santana." I gave her a look and she smiled turning to Finn. "Sorry."

"Thank you for the offer, Miss Corcoran, but right now, we're gonna concentrate on winning this thing." Mr Schuester said and Quinn walked up. "And we will be winning, Shelby. We've got it in the bag. Puck here is going to come through for us. He's such a shining star in every conceivable way. Don't you think?"

Shelby ignored her and smiled at Mr Schuester. "Good luck, everybody. See you on the ice."

Watching the other Glee Clubs perform was actually super interesting. Especially when Santana was there. A part of me was nervous to perform but i didn't want my nerves to get in the way.

little fact: this is my favorite New Directions competition performance^

"And in second place...The Trouble Tones!" The announcer yelled and he all began cheering. "We won!" Quinn hugged me and after Rory did too. I smiled but then I looked over at The Trouble Tones. They all looked so sad. It didn't feel right celebrating when Santana was down.

this is a really quick chapter but i hoped y'all liked it. And thank you so much for all the love <3