𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬

"Five, Six, Seven, Eight Step and step. And turn around." I felt myself dancing stiffly. Brittany almost stepped on my shoe on accident. I don't know why those cheerleaders are here. "Down and up and hit and-"

"Can we stop please?" Rachel asked.

"You don't have to ask me to use the bathroom, Rachel, you can just go." Mr. Schue said.

"This isn't about my bladder. It's the choreography."

"What's wrong with the choreography?"

"We can't compete with Vocal Adrenaline with these steps. You're a great vocal coach but you're not a trained choreographer. That's what we need to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley. He was an understudy in broadway."

"Just because he understudied doesn't mean he preformed."

"Did you ever perform, Mr. Schuester?" Quinn asked. "After high school. Did you even try?"

the next day.

Rachel walked in and put a tray of cookies down. "He's not coming."

"What happened?" Finn asked.

"He said he'll help us sing but he's working on something called the accafellas. He wants nothing to do with us." Rachel said.

"Of course, he doesn't want anything to do with us after you kicked him in the nads." Finn said.

"Then why did he thank me?"

"The goal is to win. And now that Mr. Schuester has agreed to let us hire Dakota Stanley, we can." Santana said.

"But he doesn't want us to. He just confidence to coach us anymore. Guys are real sensitive when it comes down to this stuff." Finn said.

"And that's my fault?"

"Do you see anyone else in here with a plate of i'm sorry cookies? I don't. Just you." Finn said harshly.

"I'm bored. All of those in favor of hiring Dakota Stanley?" Quinn stood up and raised her hand. So did everyone else except Finn.

time skip.

We were holding a car wash to raise money so we could afford the choreographer. I walked by ready to wash a car and saw a cheerio smiling at me. I smiled back admiring her face when I heard glass shatter. I looked back to see the window of Kurts car busted.

the next day.

"Please examine your personalized menus." Dakota handed us a binder. "This is what you're gonna be eating for the next six months."

"Mines just says coffee." Mercedes said and he nodded.

"What's smelt?" Rachel asked. "A low carb freshwater fish. Let's start with today's business. Artie you're cut, you're not trying hard enough."

"At what?"

"At walking. We can't be wheeling you around during every number. It throws off the whole dynamic and that's depressing." He said

"What?" I asked.

"You're kicking him out?" Mercedes asked. "Mh-hmm. Also you. Youse got to go, Effie."

My jaw dropped.

"You can't just kick people out because you don't like the way they look!" Kurt said.

"Why don't you shut your face, gash and stay away from aerosol cans because you can burst into flames at any second." He looked over at the cheerleaders. "You three you're perfect. Don't change a thing." He looked at Rachel. "You, nose job."

"Now, just hold on a second-" Finn started. "What was that Frankenteen? Why don't you wipe that dopey look off your face and get some lotion for those knuckles you've been dragging on the ground."

"What's wrong with you?" Finn and me asked at the same time. The guy looked over at me. "Listen junkie, what's wrong with me is your boy toy is freakishly tall!" He said and i saw the cheerleaders smiling. Except Santana, she looked a little mad.

"I feel like a woodland creature. I'm i hurting your feelings? Did i saw something wrong? Because i thought you wanted somebody
who respected you enough to tell you the truth. Maybe you needed someone to tell you that you have what it takes. But you don't! So ask yourself what does it take to be a winner."

"Screw this. I quit." Finn said.

"I'm with Finn. This sucks." I looked down at Artie who agreed. I grabbed his wheelchair and started walking out of the class. Mercedes and Tina were walking out too.

"Wait." Rachel said and we stopped. Barbra Streisand. When Barbra was a young ingénue, everyone told her in order to be a star, she'd have to get a nose job. Thankfully, she refused."

"Where's this going, Yentl?"

"Where it's going is that...we don't need you. Let's face it. We're never going to be as good as Vocal Adrenaline. We're gonna win because we're different. And that's what makes us special.

I smiled and Mercedes said. "They told J.Lo her booty was too big." Mercedes went back into the line. "Curtis Mayfield was more successful after he became paralyzed." Artie said and i smiled. "Jim Abbet. He was a one armed pitcher for the Yankees. Pitched a no hitter."

I sighed. "I don't really know anyone that looks like a junkie." I stood back in line.

"Okay, so, yeah. Misfits  and cripples can make it, too. That's great, what's your point?" He asked and Rachel walked up to him. "Our point is, you're fired. And i'm taller than you."