𝗺𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐩

"So, who are you voting for for president?" Brittany asked as I closed my locker. "I don't know, i mean, you're my best friend but then again, i live with Kurt."

"Just vote for me. Kurt doesn't have to know." She said and I shrugged. "I don't know, Britt. I'll think about it."

"Hiya, Y/n." Rory walked up to me and Brittany rolled her eyes. "I sense some major fake leprechaun vibes here. See you later." She left and I turned to Rory. "What's up?"

"I was just wondering if you're busy tonight?"

I looked at him flattered. "Why?"

"Well, i learned that there's this place called Breadsticks. I was wondering if you'd like to go with me?" He said and I thought. That was so easy. Everything about it. I didn't have to even have a conversation with the guy. I thought about Santana.

"Rory, I would love to but..." I sighed. "I think right know i'm interested in someone else."

"Oh." He looked down and i raised his head with my hand. "Hey, it's okay. You're cute. I'm sure any other girl would love to have you." My hand was still on his chin and I pecked his lips with mine giving him a little kiss.

He smiled and I laughed. "Bye, Rory."

"Bye."

Mr Schuester had told us to go to the auditorium for a meeting.

We walked forward only to see the Trouble Tones. See Santana.

"What are you doing here?" Rachel asked.

"Shelby told us she had something to show us. What are you doing here?" Mercedes questioned as they walked closer.

"Mr. Shue said the same thing."

"Let me guess. He wants to combine choirs for Sectionals. Well, it's not gonna happen. The Trouble Tones are here to stay. So why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage." Santana crossed her arms.

"Look, you guys, we can compete without being enemies. We don't have to get vicious." Finn said and I scoffed. "With Santana? Being vicious is sort of her thing. Along with being a prick."

"Okay, shut it, Moni. See, the Trouble Tones are 3F: fierce, femme, phenomenal. Oh, and guys," She turned around to the group. "go get some moist towels. We have to keep Finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea." Santana smiled and Rachel walked up to her. "Okay, you know what Santana? Finn is in great shape, and your meanness only highlights your own personal insecurities."

"And Rachel, your mustache is thicker than a Middle Eastern dictators."

Mr Shue and Shelby walked in as the guitar began playing. I rolled my eyes. "Please not another song."

"Mr. Shue, Shelby, I think we can all admit that that was weirdly amazing. But what exactly was the point?" Rachel asked.

"That sometimes bringing together two conflicting things can creat something totally unexpected." He smiled and Mercedes sighed. "We're not combining Glee clubs, Mr Shue."

"That's not what i'm taking about. Shelby and I agree that with Sectionals coming up for both of us, it's time we all got serious with some friendly competition." Schuester said and Shelby nodded. "Each group is going to put to put together their own mash-up to perform head-to-head."