𝐩𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

y'all are really over here about to get a shit load of chapters. Sorry, i'm bored🤷‍♀️

"Do you think this looks bad?" I looked in the mirror at my prom dress. "I think it looks amazing." Carol put her magazine down. "Maybe with a few accessories it'll look even better.

"I don't know." I stared at the purple dress closely. "Maybe."

"Trust me. You look beautiful." She zipped the back and smiled. "What song are you singing for prom?"

"Well, i have feelings for someone and I- I really want to put all my words into a song. I think I have the perfect one." I thought about Santana and Carol sat back down. "Who is he? How's he like?"

"Well, they're nice...sometimes. They're gorgeous and have the best lips i've ever seen." I laughed. "But, we sort of got into a fight. They want something i don't. So they sort of deserted me."

"Well, if they desert you, they're not worth it." Carol continued to read her magazine and I nodded.

If only I really thought that.

After trying on my dress, I went over to see how the boys were doing. I grabbed popcorn on my way to the living room.

"So you think it's cool if I jam with you guys at prom?" Blaine asked as I sat down with the bucket of popcorn. "Totally."

"Good news, guys. My buddy Enzo from the tux rental shop is giving you half off." Burt came in and Finn sat down. "Sweet."

"Yeah, so what are you going to go with?"

"I'm going simple. Black, thing lapel collar, very discreet." Blaine explained smiling.

"Know what I wore to my prom?" Burt smiled. "I wore a powder blue tux with a ruffled shirt and a big velour bowtie. Looked like Tony Orlando."

"Was that a designer?" Blaine asked.

"No." Burt sat down.

"No need for half off my outfit." Kurt walked out in a tux top with a plaid skirt and pantyhose. "Because half of it is already off?" Burt asked and I smiled. "That looks so good." I said with a mouth full of popcorn.

"Thank you." Kurt smiled. "My ensemble is an homage to the recent royal wedding. And the late Alexander McQueen. I had to make it myself. There's simply nothing off the rack that is suitable for the young fashionable men in Ohio."

"Dude, that rocks! It's like gay Braveheart." Finn said and Kurt twirled in his new outfit. "Thank you."

"I don't like it." Burt shrugged.

"Well, of course you don't like it. It's not finished yet. I think it still needs, like, a sash or maybe some beads."

"Please no beads." I whispered.

"Look, I'm not going to stop you from wearing it, but i got to be honest, I think you're just trying to stir the pot a little bit. I think you're trying to get some attention." Burt said and Kurt looked at him confused. "Exactly. What's the point of dressing up? I mean, that's why some guys wear the tails with the top hats and the girls wear the hoop skirts. I mean, Blaine, help me out here."