𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬

Okay so play the music when it says!!!!^^^

"What are you singing for the dance?" Marley asked me and I shrugged. "I'm going with Freddie Mercury, of course."

"Right." Marley nodded and laughed. "Duh."

"Hey, guys." Tina walked by me.

"Who are you guys going to ask out for the Sadie Hawkins dance?" Marley asked us and I smiled. "Brittany."

"Aww." Marley smiled. "How about you, Tina?"

"Okay. So i've sort of grown feelings for one of my friends and i've decided to be open about those feelings. I'm asking Blaine." She smiled and me and Marley looked over at each other confused.

"That's-" Marley stuttered. "that's nice."

"What do you think?" Tina looked over at me and I nodded as we walked into the boys locker room. "Great idea."

TIME SKIP

"Okay, guys." Finn stood in front of the Spanish room. "Y/n is ready to make her choice on who to take to the dance so gentlemen, brace yourselves."

"I'll be singing 'Let's hear it for the boy by Deniece Williams' with a little bit of a twist." I smiled and the music began playing.

(play music)

"My baby she don't talk sweet
She ain't got much to say
But she loves me, loves me, loves me
I know that she loves me anyway

And maybe she don't dress fine
But I don't really mind
'Cause every time she pulls me near
I just want to cheer

Let's hear it for the girl
Let's give the girl a hand
Let's hear it for my baby
You know you gotta understand

Whoa, maybe she's no Juliet
But she's my lovin' one-woman show
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Let's hear it for the girl

My baby may not be rich
She's watchin' every dime
But she loves me, loves me, loves me
We always have a real good time

And maybe she sings off key
But that's alright by me
'Cause what she does she does so well
Makes me wanna yell

Let's hear it for the girl
Ah, let's give the girl a hand
Let's hear it for my baby
You know you gotta understand

Whoa, maybe she's no Juliet
But she's my lovin' one woman show
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Let's hear it for the girl

'Cause every time she pulls me near
I just wanna cheer

Let's hear it for the girl
Ah, let's give the girl a hand
Let's hear it for my baby
You know you gotta understand, whoa

Maybe she's no Juliet
But she's my lovin' one woman show
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Let's hear it for the girl (Let's hear it for the girl)
Let's hear it for my woman (Let's hear it for my baby)
Let's hear it for my baby"

I stopped singing and heard claps coming from the room. "Britt," I walked up to Brittany who was smiling. "Will you go to the dance with me?"

"Yes." She nodded. "Of course." Brittany hugged me and the class clapped, Finn giving me a thumbs up.

After school, I had attended an alcoholics anonymous meeting which had ruined my mood.

"I've been told by my family that i'm drinking too much. I didn't believe at first until I didn't recognize the places I woke up." I heard a man say from the front of the room.

I played with my fingers waiting for the meeting to be over.

Before I knew it, it was done with and I walked to the snacks taking a cookie. Ignoring anyone starting conversation, I walked out as fast as I can seeing Brittany outside by a car. "What are you doing here?" I asked and she smiled. "Sadie Hawkins dress shopping."

"Come on." The window rolled down to show Sugar along with Tina. My smile faded and I walked over to Brittany whispering. "Who else is here?"

"Oh, just Sugar, Mercedes, Tina, and Marley." She shrugged and I looked at her concerned. "Brittany...no ones supposed to know I come here."

"Why not?" She looked at me confused.

"Because- because it's not for everyone to know."

"Y/n, you shouldn't be embarrassed." Brittany chuckled and I scratched the back of my neck. "I'm not embarrassed. I just- whatever. Let's go get dresses." I opened the car door and squeezed between Sugar and Marley.

"Let's go shopping!" Sugar yelled as Brittany started the car.

THAT NIGHT.

I walked up to the gym doors and took a deep breath. "It's just a dance."

I walked in where I was immediately greeted by Sugar. "You made it just on time. We have to get on stage! Like, now!"

"Okay, Okay." I backed up and fallowed her up stage.

After our performance, I went up to Brittany as slow music played. I took out my hand and she took it without asking anything.

We began dancing and Brittany cleared her throat. "I'm sorry about what I did to you." She said and I looked at her confused. "What did you do?"

"I drove everyone to your meeting. I didn't know and i'm sorry." She looked down and I hugged her. "It's okay."

"Thank you for understanding." Brittany put her head on my shoulder.

this is SUPER short and idk why it took so long but....yeah <3