𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝗺𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

End of January.

Me and Santana were coming back from our honeymoon. It was fun but I missed the twins too much. It was so weird to not wake up in the middle of the night because of their cries. During our honeymoon is where I realized that being at home and being a mom was my new normal.

Sam and the twins were waiting at our house. Sam had put them to watch a movie and they didn't know that'd we come. We'd been gone for ten days and we were both ready to go home.

"Hurry, Santana!" I groaned as Santana unlocked the door. "I'm trying." She said as she stopped turning the key and pulled it out. Santana turned the door knob and the door opened.

"Sam? You here?" Santana asked as we came in and I saw the twins playing with their toys on the floor.

"Mommy!" I saw Peter run to me and I laughed. "Hey!"

"How were they?" I asked Sam as I hugged Peter and Sam smiled. "Good, we've actually been learning how to use the toilet. Peter almost has it down. Gabriel not so much."

"Thank, god, I can not change anymore diapers." Santana smiled hugging Gabriel.

Sam soon left and the afternoon rolled by. We had left the twins playing in the nursery and went to our room to lay down.

I was staring at the ceiling, my head on Santana's lap, as she played with my hair. "Is something wrong?" Santana asked and I sat up. "No, I just- I realized that..." I tried looking for the words and Santana laughed. "What?"

"Now that i'm here, I realize that this is the life i was always meant to live." I nodded smiling and looked over at Santana. "How 'bout you? You think you were meant to end up famous?"

"I think I was always meant to end up with you. I wanted to be known by the world but...being known by you is enough."

"You really have such a way with words, Mrs, Lopez." I smiled and she turned over and got on top of me. My torso was between her legs and she wrapped her arms around me. "I learned it from you."

"Yeah?" I smiled and she smirked. "Yeah." Santana kissed me. We moved our lips in sync and she grabbed the side of my face. I felt her grind on me as we got deeper into the kiss. "Okay," She said breathy and got off me taking off her shirt. I did the same and Santana laid down.

I got on top of her and leaned in for a kiss. Before our lips touched, i heard scream crying and stopped. "Sorry." I got off the bed and put my shirt back on quickly running into the nursery.

"What's wrong?" I heard Santana ask from the back of me and I sighed staring at Peter who was crying. "Gabriel has his toy."

"The doll?" Santana looked over at Gabriel who had a doll in his hand.

"Yup." I walked over to them and kneeled down. "Gabriel that's Peters. When we went to the store, you picked out a truck not a doll. Next time we'll get you one, bud." I said as Peter cried harder. Gabriel did nothing and I looked over at Peter. "Okay, look, you want the truck?" I gave him the truck and he stopped crying.

Santana laughed from behind me. "It was that easy."

"Yeah," I smiled at the twins and looked back at Santana.

I was happy. Like, fully happy. I had everything I wanted. Sure, there was things I wished went down different. There was things missing even but, I was still happy.

"What?" Santana smiled and I shook my head standing up. "Nothing."

this was short

apologies💗