𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐲/𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲

I walked into the school where i was immediately greeted with a camera in my face. "Woah, back up, creep." I pushed the camera away and Jacob walked with me. "Is it true you left Glee Club because you and Santana Lopez had a fight?" He asked.

"What? No. I left to see my family. Leave me alone." I walked into the girls bathroom.

"How do you feel about Quinn Fabray's bastard child?" I heard him ask through the door.

I knew Quinn had her baby. She texted me about it. We actually texted all summer. I can't wait to see her.

time skip.

I walked into the choir room, and i saw Quinn's face light up. She smiled and ran to me. We hugged and she smiled. "I missed you!"

I laughed. "I missed you too." I said as we walked over to our seats. Mr. Shue stood in front of the class. "Okay guys, so we did great last year, but in order to beat Vocal Adrenaline we're gonna need more voices. Matt dropped out so that means we're gonna need at least one new member. So...if they won't come to us, we go to them. We need to start recruiting."

the next day.

I walked down the steps and Sue pushed me down the stairs for no reason. She pushed a lot of kids but i was the only one that fell. I fell on my stomach and i could feel my chin bleeding. "You okay?" I heard a voice and i looked up. A guy with blonde hair stood there. He put his arm out and i took it. "Thanks."

"Sam."

"Y/n." I smiled. "Are you new here?"

"Yeah, i transferred, i'm a sophomore."

"I'm a sophomore too." I said and he laughed. "We already have something in common."

"I guess we do." I checked my watch. "I have to go do something for glee, but, i hope i see more of you, Sam."

"Me too." He smiled and i walked over to the auditorium. I sat next to Quinn who had a Cheerio uniform on. I smiled. "Sue, let you back in?"

"Yeah, i'm the head again, baby." She pointed at herself and i laughed. "You got blood on your chin." She giggled and wiped my chin with her thumb.

santana's pov:

Ugh. What they were doing is so chiche and stupid. First Quinn steals my place in the Cheerios and now she steals my friend. On Y/n's part, i did sorta tell her to get lost. But...she left cause she wanted to. All she did was get my hopes up for having a best friend. It's fine though, i could stick with Brit.