𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

"What are you doing for Thanksgiving?" Brittany came from behind me and I shut my locker. "Probably just gonna order a bucket of chicken and share that with Finn."

"What? No, that's depressing." She said weakly and I laughed. "Better than having Burt cook bland food and pretending to like that."

"It sucks that he's going to be in DC this year." Brittany leaned against the locker and I shrugged. "Sure. Hey- what time is it?"

"Time for Glee." Brittany smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me into the choir room where Quinn, Mike, Puck, and Santana stood in the front of the room.

I took my hand away from Brittany's as soon as I saw her. I hadn't told Santana about me and Brittany and I don't think I want to. I'm fine if Santana gets a girlfriend, but what if me getting one hurts her as much as her getting one hurts me?

Brittany turned to me confused and I smiled weakly. "I haven't sanitized yet. Don't wanna spread germs."

"Good idea. I once touched Lord Tubbington before he showered and I caught a deadly case of chicken pocks."

"I'm not sure that's how you get-" I sat down. "never mind."

"Do you realize that standing before you are legends?" Finn smiled and I laughed. "Not really."

"Oh, Y/n," Mike said stretching out my name. "have you seen these dance moves?"

"Any one of these guys could be president of the united states one day. And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us."

"Hang with the new chumps to see if some of our sheer awesomeness doesn't rub off on you. It will." Puck smiled

"When you hear your name: pair up." Finn took out a sheet of paper. "Puck, you're with your brother. Mike, you're with Ryder. Marley, you're with Santana. Kitty, you're with Quinn. Wade, Mercedes. You're mentors are here to help you with anything you need, singing, dancing..."

"Birth control." Quinn said and we laughed.

"You're so funny and self-deprecating. We're so much alike!" Kitty grinned.

"Wanky." Santana smirked and I smiled lightly admiring her half smile.

"The worst mistake that we can make is to underestimate our competition. The Warblers are ruthless this year. Marley and Blaine will handle our duet, and for our showstopper we're doing Gangnam Style."

"Okay, Lumps, let me just say out loud what everyone here is thinking:" Santana stopped Finn. "you finally got an okay haircut, you're not doing that annoying half smirk as much as you used to, but you're still an idiot. No one in this room can tackle a massive dance number except for Britt. And that includes your little hand jive, that, to me, looks more like a handjob."

"Is there anyway Mr. Shue could come back for this?" Joe asked Finn stood up. "Listen to me, we have never lost Sectionals before, and they're is no way we're gonna do it under my watch. We can and we will succeed. We need an ambitious number with a strong dance element. That's the Warblers calling card and we need to blow them out of the water. And Mike said he could easily show one of our guys how to do the dance number."

"I did?" Mike looked at him confused.

"Crap. I, uh, I kind of forgot to ask you about that. But one of our guys is gonna have to take the lead with Britt. So who's it gonna be?"

"Hello?" Sam smiled. "White Chocolate." He stood up and began beat boxing as he did body rolls.

"No, no, please no." Mercedes shook her head.

Before the performance I had gone up to Santana to start conversation. "Hey." Santana smiled as I got closer to her.

"I need to tell you something." I said and she looked at me concerned. "Did you drink again?"

"No, no, no, it's not that." I sat next to her. "I- I have a girlfriend."

Her face softened and she cleared her throat. "Oh. Is- is it Brittany?"

"Yeah." I nodded tearing up.

"That's- that's actually... good." Santana said enthusiastically and I looked up at her confused. "It is?"

"Yes, i mean, don't get me wrong, i'm a bit heartbroken but I'm happy your not with Trouty Mouth or Lumps The Clown. I'm glad it's with Brittany because I know she won't treat you bad."

"What are we talking about?" Brittany came up to us and Santana patted a seat. "Nothing, sit."

"Can I tell you guys some drama?" Santana smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Santana-"

"Kitty's giving Marley laxatives." Santana said and me and Brittany's jaw dropped. "Really?"

"What did you do about it?" I asked.

"I talked to Quinn about it but she ended up saying I was pushing Kitty on to her and that I was jealous of her." Santana rolled her eyes.

"We- I, mean, we have to say something to Marley." I looked over at Brittany who shrugged. "What can we say?"

"Come on, guys." Finn walked pass us. "We're on."

"Go." Santana smiled. "I'll be in the audience."

the one time they gave tina the spotlight and made it a tragedy^

hope y'all enjoyed this <3