𝗼𝐧 𝗺𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲

"What's going on?" I walked into the choir room and Santana patted the seat by her. "Sebastian photoshopped a picture of Finn."

"Jesus." I sat down next to her and she put her arm around me.

"That's it. I'm done. I'm leaving this classroom, and I'm going to beat that Sebastian kid's ass!" Finn walked down from his chair and Mr Schuester stopped him. "Finn, chill."

"No, I'm not going to chill. I-i'm done chilling!"

"The official show choir rule book states that 'any real or perceived threat of violence, vandalism or humiliation will be met with a swift and unquestioned disqualification of the threatening party's team with extreme prejudice' it's right here. Page 72, bylaw 15, section six, article 44." Artie came in with a rule book in his hand.

"Guys, I contacted the headmaster of Dalton." Mr Schuester attempted to calm Finn down and Blaine scoffed. "Like you did when Sebastian almost blinded me? What did they do then? Same thing as they're gonna do now: nothing."

"None of this matters now anyways, okay?" Rachel crossed her arms. "We're not going to let them beat us like this. I'm gonna perform at Regionals."

"Even if he's gonna post a photo like this of me if you do?" Finn turned the photo around to her and I sunk my head into Santana's shoulder. "Turn it away." I said and she laughed quietly holding my head.

"Finn, i'm not going to negotiate with terrorists." Rachel said and Sugar shrugged. "If someone posted a picture like that of me online, i'd probably kill myself."

"Twice to be sure I was dead." Rory chimed in.

"Look, you guys are just going to have to deal with things like this." Mr Schuester scolded. "The more successful you get, the more garbage people are going to make up about you. They're going to love to tear you down."

"I can't believe you would do that to me." Finn looked at Rachel and she stood up. "I'm going to be married to you. Don't you think I'm going to suffer the consequences as well? I mean, I just- I don't care about stuff like that. I love you, and we'll manage this together. Okay, the important thing right now is that we win."

"So you wouldn't care if I photoshopped a photo of you like this and put it on the internet?" Finn asked and Rachel sighed. "Look, our future depends on us wining Regionals. It'll help me towards my NYADA application."

"Hope you get in." He walked out of the room.

AFTER SCHOOL.

"Santana, i don't even know Sebastian." I groaned as Santana dragged me into the Lima Bean along with Blaine and Kurt. "All you need to know is that he's a bitch. You brought your pepper spray, right?"

"Although i don't think it's necessary, yes." I patted my pocket and she smiled. "Great. Just in case things get messy."

"He's right there." Blaine pointed to the back of Sebastian and Santana walked over to his table. "Let me break it down for you, from one bitch to another." Santana sat across from Sebastian. "This vicious underhanded crap needs to stop."

"Exactly." He nodded. "That's why I called you here. First of all: Blaine, i am sorry about your eye."

"That means nothing to me." Blaine crossed his arms and Sebastian sighed. "Just give me a chance. I have no excuses other than a lame prank that got completely out of control. Second: the Finn photos have all been destroyed. I want the Warblers to win fair and square. And we're going to take donations to Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation. Win, lose, or draw, we're gonna dedicate our performance to Dave Karofsky. I thought you might wanna join us."