𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡

only start the song^ when i say !!😡

It's been three weeks of practicing for Nationals and three weeks of staying sober. Well, three weeks and two days of being sober which meant that I was ready for my thirty day chip.

"I admire you're strength. Keep it up." A lady handed me a yellow chip and I smiled. It felt good getting that chip. It almost made me forgot how bad staying sober felt.

I got home to Burt waiting at the door with a balloon in his hand. "Happy thirty days." He smiled and I rolled my eyes playfully. "We shouldn't be celebrating this."

"Oh, come on. It's the longest you've gone. Plus, I got bigger news when you get inside." Burt opened the door and we walked in. "What's this big news?"

"It's in my room. I'll go get it." He ran and I looked over at Carol who was smiling. "What is he talking about?"

"You'll see."

"We got this girl." Burt came out with a puppy in his hands and I gasped. "Holy fuck."

Burt put the puppy down and she ran to my legs shaking her tail happily. "Is it christmas or something?" I laughed picking her up.

"Well, me and Burt thought that with Finn and Kurt at college and you going off soon, we want someone to parent." Carol smiled and I laughed. "What's her name?"

"Roxanne." Burt said and I nodded as she licked my face.

"Hey!" I laughed as she squirmed in my arms. I put her down and looked over at Carol. "She's amazing."

Nationals rolled around and we flew to LA. I got paired up with Marley for a roommate.

"So, thirty days." She smiled. "Does it feel good?"

I looked at her for a moment without saying anything but then I shook my head. "No."

"How come?" Marley sat up and I shrugged. "I guess being drunk for so long made me forgot how bad going through stuff sober felt. Plus, I just get so bored. I mean, what i'm saying is...what i'm I supposed to do if i'm not drinking? I tried watching sad movies but they sorta make me want a drink more. I don't know."

"Okay, then, let's do some fun stuff." Marley said and I looked at her confused. "Like what?"

"Like...go swim. I saw a pool outside." She smiled. "I brought my bikini."

"That actually sounds nice." I said and she laughed. "Duh it does."

Later we went down to the pool. In the beginning it was nice hanging with Marley until Ryder came.

"Okay, what's your mermaid power?" Marley asked and I laughed. "What?"

"You know, your power. My power is that I can make people fall in love with me when I sing." She smiled and I looked at her confused. "So a siren?"

"Well, yeah but- whatever." Marley laughed and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Okay, my power is invisibility."

"Yes!" She put her hands up in the air. "Now pretend we-"