𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝗼𝐧𝐠

"Give her room to breathe! Breathe girl!" Unique yelled as the boys carried Marley into the room.

"Does anyone have anything she can eat?" Kitty asked and I nodded walking over to my bag. "I packed an apple for Brittany."

"Yeah, yeah, I might have a juice box." Blaine and Sam ran to the hall.

"Here's an apple." I gave to Marley as she sat but she shook her head. "No, i'm fine."

"Eat the damn apple!" Kitty yelled and I turned my head to her. "Calm down." I continued to sit next to her. "You have to eat or else this is gonna be happening lots of more times."

"Marley are you okay? What happened?" Finn walked into the room in a rush.

"She hasn't been eating. She's been skipping lunch." Jake said and I looked at Marley concerned.

"Is that because you've been telling her to?" Santana asked Kitty. "You trying to turn her into a damn rexy?"

"What? No. Why would I...why would I do that?" Kitty said quietly and Santana crossed her arms. "Because you're a crazy, evil bitch."

"Marley, are you okay?" Mr Shue came in running. "Santana, Puck, you stay here with Marley. The rest of you  guys, go back on stage. Leavening the stage mid-competition, for any reason, is risking immediate disqualification."

"Yup." Sue walked in with a book in her hand. "As all of you all were spiraling into self-created k-hole of crazy, the judges, by unanimous vote, have declared the Warblers victorious. Hey, congratulations, Finn Hudson. For the first time in its charmed, yet pityful existence, the New Directions has lost Sectionals. But here's the good news, Christmas came early for one Sue Sylvester."

NEXT DAY.

"So that's it? No more Glee?" Sam asked and Mr Shue nodded. "Until next September."

"Sugar already bailed." Artie rolled his eyes and I looked over at her empty seat.

"Can I just say what everyone is thinking?" Tina asked and looked over at Marley. "This is Marley's fault. New Rachel, my butt. I knew Rachel Berry. I was friends with Rachel Berry, and you, Marley, are no Rachel Berry."

"Okay, Tina has no idea what she's talking about Marley because this is clearly" I looked over at Tina aggressively. "not Marley's fault." I continued to turn back to Finn. "And to be honest, even if none of the fainting happened we'd still loose."

"Woah." "Hey!" I heard Artie and Sam exclaim and I shrugged. "Just being honest. The Warblers were too good. I mean, we did a song that no one knows the lyrics to and they did One Direction. One Direction. Who doesn't love those guys?"

"Guys, please, enough." Finn stopped us. "It's not like it's over. The holiday concert is later this week, and we are going to be preparing for it all week long. If this is our swan song, let's make it the best one it can be."

"You really expect us to go up in front of the whole school and parade our loserdom for all to see?" Kitty asked and Tina hummed. "Plus, without a competition, it's hard to get motivated."

"I understand but let's just enjoy this week and look forward to our big comeback next year." Finn smiled and I looked at him confused. "What about those of us who won't have a next year?"

After Glee club ended, I decided to do something I never thought i'd do... sign up for The Cheerios.

"I can't believe it's over." Blaine said as we and Tina walked down the hall. "This doesn't feel right." I looked down at my Cheerios outfit and Tina nodded. "But I guess we're Cheerios now."

"Oh my god!" I heard Brittany yell from the end of the hall and she ran to me giving me a hug. I hugged back and she smiled. "You're a Cheerio. Now we're like a cheerleading couple. How do you like the outfit?"

"I guess it's okay. But the skirts really short." I said as I saw Tina and Blaine walk away.

"Oh, it looks great on you. Don't worry about it." She patted my butt and I laughed as we continued walking down the hall.

TIME SKIP