𝐢 𝐝𝗼

"Glee!" Mr Schuester walked in and the class clapped.

"How was D.C?" Artie asked.

"D.C was great but now I am here to stay. And so, for my first order of business, I want to give a big shout-out to the guy who made sure I had something to come back to: Mr Finn Hudson." Mr Schuester smiled and we applauded Finn.

"Now...for this weeks assignment." Mr Shue wrote 'Wedding!' on the board and turned to us. "Miss Pillsbury and I are finally getting married. Now, Emma has been handling all the prep, so to help out, I thought I'd take charge of the entertainment for the reception. And though this goes against tradition, it would mean the world to me and Emma if, instead of giving your best mans speech, Finn, you sing for us. What do you think?"

"Uh, yeah, of course." Finn smiled awkwardly.

"Perfect. For everyone who isn't out with Asian bird flu, it's a Valentine's Day wedding, which means, we need some great romantic love songs at the reception."

"Wait. You want us to be your wedding singers?" Tina rolled her eyes. "That is so..."

"Awesome." Blaine finished. "We'd be honored."

I nodded and looked over at Finn who tapped his leg and did an awkward face. I walked over to him and pulled him into the hallway. "What's wrong with you?"

"What?" Finn looked at me confused and I rolled my eyes. "Don't play dumb. You're tapping your foot more than you usually do and you have a full smile on. What's wrong?"

"I can't say." He put his lips together and I crossed my arms. "Come on, i'm your best friend and practically your sister."

"You're right. I kissed Miss Pillsbury." Finn said and I laughed. "Wha- is- is that a joke?"

"I wouldn't joke about something this embarrassing."

"You're right. Oh my god. Did she kiss back?"

"No. She was just all freaked out and now she won't even look me in the eye." Finn looked down and I nodded. "Wow. You are such a creep."

THE WEDDING.

"Oh my god. I love weddings." Brittany grabbed my arm and I laughed as the music began playing. "Here she comes." Brittany took her camera out and I waited for Miss Pillsbury to come out but then tragedy struck. Sue came out instead with a wedding dress on. She laughed sinisterly. "Hello, everyone."

"Oh my god, doesn't she look breath taking?" Brittany whispered and I looked at her confused. "Sure?"

"Emma has left the building." I heard Sue say and my jaw dropped. "This is so much more dramatic than in the movies."

"Right?" Brittany smiled taking more pictures.

Mr Schuester decided to let the party go on. I remember getting a few drinks and then feeling confident enough to go up to Santana.

"Hey." I smiled and sat next to her.

"Oh. I'm sorry i'm here it's just- you know? A wedding and all." Santana fiddled with her fingers and I nodded laughing . "I get it."

"How are- how are you and Brittany?" She asked and I looked over at Brittany who was dancing with Sam closely. "We're doing good."

"You're not going to say anything about that?"

"No. I don't think I want to." I nodded and Santana looked at me confused. "Why?"

"I don't know." I sighed and smiled. "But hey, the night is young. How about you and me get a couple of drinks-"

"No, no, no, no. That is a terrible idea." Santana said and I left my jaw open. "But, why?"

"Because- Y/n? How long have you been sober?"

"About three months." I laughed and she shook her head. "How long have you been sober counting today?"

"Why are you getting mad? Calm down." I took a drink from my cup and she took it away. "No, answer me. How long counting today have you been sober?"

"I- i, uh-"

"Oh my god. Okay, you and me are leaving this party and we're going over to your hotel room." Santana took my hand but I pulled it away. "No, i'm staying here with my friends."

"Okay, look, Moni. This is serious. I'm gonna take you to you and Britts hotel and you're gonna go to bed." Santana stomped her foot and I laughed. "I don't need a chaperone. I can go to my hotel room myself."

"What's going on?" Blaine came over and I smiled. "Blaine. Thank god you're here. This lunatic is trying to take me away when i said no!" I stood up almost falling and Blaine helped me up. "Okay, Y/n." He smiled and I smiled back.

"Look," Blaine nodded. "I think Santana here, might know what's best for you."

"What are you guys doing to Y/n?" Brittany came up crossing her arms and I hugged her feeling myself tear up.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Finn came up to me and I groaned wiping my tears with my sleeve. "Everyone just go back to dancing." I gave a fake smile. "Go dance with Kurt, Blaine and Finn, Rachel...or Miss Pillsbury." I winked. "I don't judge."

"Moni," Santana said. "Look at me. I'm taking you to bed. What do you say?"

She said and I paused. I took a look at all my friends. They were all so happy. Every single one. I wanted that and I hated that Santana was the only source of happiness I had. "Yeah." I nodded looking down. "Okay."

"Great. Britt? You coming?" Santana asked and Brittany nodded. "Yeah."

They both walked me to the hotel room making jokes and laughing along the way. I could tell they were trying to cheer me up but none of it worked.

"This is the room." I took out my keys and Santana took them unlocking the door. "There. Brittany, take care of her."

I heard her say as I entered the room. I felt myself start to gag and walked over to the bathroom toilet.

I sat in the bathroom vomiting till Brittany took me to bed.

i have an ending for this book that you all may not like. *evil laugh*