Attack.1

"Haha, you peed on yourself!! I guess you really deserve to die!" She laughed loudly standing right in front of me with her katana raised up in the air, she then swung it down and I soon saw was darkness.

Akumu Age 15

I blanked out of whatever I was thinking and looked around with wide eyes, the sight I was witnessing severed body's around my very own, blood on my clothes blood on my hands and face. Blood was just everywhere I felt sick to my stomach at the sight but something in me just didn't want to let out whatever what wants to be out, I felt bad for the bandits deep down but the satisfaction of killing them with my bare hands just felt good to me somehow.

I looked up at the sky and noticed how dark it was getting, I started to make my move bringing myself to a clearing. I heard water close by so I made my way to the source and saw running clear blue water, I took off my dirty clothes and walked into the river and started to clean myself as well as possible. After cleaning myself as well as I can I looked up at the moon pupils dilated, I felt my body produces chakra in my feet lifting my body on top of the water.

I closed my eyes as I lifted my right arm in the air and started dancing to the rhythm of the water, fireflies started to swarm around me as I was dancing. I stopped dancing after hearing the rustling of bushes behind me, I looked over my should eye glowing blood red. "Come out if you know what's good for yea!" I called out fully facing the area a small body walked out showing a child, I glared at the child which the child tilted his head in response.

"Are you ok ma'am?" The young child asked me walking a little closer to the lake, I got a better look at the brat's face and saw it was a little dirty boy. My red eyes searched the boy up and down before closing my eyes and sigh before getting out of the lake and walking to my stained/dirty clothes not caring that the little brat was watching my every move, I got dress tying my wet long black hair in a bun. "I'm fine brat! Now then what are you doing out here in the middle of the night?"

I walked up to the little brat making sure I had everything I had, the brat smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "I heard splashing so I ran all the way over here and saw you miss!" The brat answered tugging my hand guiding me somewhere, I pulled out a kunai just in case. I slowly nodded my head at him before we made it to a small shack with lights running, I looked down at the brat and noticed he was smiling right up at me. "What?" I asked glaring down at the brat, he ignored my glare and smiled at me some more. "This is my home momma is in their cooking come on!" He shouted pulling on my arm even more running to the door with me being 'dragged'

He then opened the door pulling me in shouting for his mother, a lady with long white hair and ocean blue eyes turned around with a smile on her face before her eyes widen slightly looking me up and down before smiling again. "Welcome back Ruji! Who is this lovely girl your holding hands with?" His mother asked wiping her hands with her apron before walking up to us, Ruji let go of my hand and ran to his mother's arms. "Momma this is... Um, what was your name again oneesan?" The brat asked me making me roll my eyes and his mother laugh.

"The name's Chi Akumu... Aka Red Spider Lily from the hidden leaf village." I answered blankly at them, once I said my name the mother slightly gasped but not in fear but something else I gave her a look before my skirt was tugged. I looked down at Ruji and he smiled at me brightly. "Wow, you're a Ninja I want to be a Ninja too so I can have a cool nickname like yours" He smiled, even more, I nodded my head not really caring when suddenly two loud growls were heard around the kitchen.

Ruji's mother stared at us before bursting out laughing, I looked away with a small blush appearing on my face feeling embarrassed. "Food is done Miss Akumu please sit down and eat with us," Ruji's mother asked with a smile of her own, I nodded my head before sitting at the table with Ruji sitting next to means his mother placing the food on the table before sitting down in front of us. "Thank you!" We all started to eat Ruji was stuffing his mouth as me and his mother and small and slow.

Time skip~

After eating dinner I helped clean up the dishes before I started getting ready to leave, but of course, Ruji was putting up a fuss keeping me from leaving."No!! Stay with us Oneesan!!" Ruji cried hanging off on my arm, I let out a very loud annoyed sigh before glaring down at the annoying brat. I opened my mouth to tell him off but his mother started talking. "Why don't you stay with us for a week, you still hurt and you look like you still in pain?" His mother pointed out I let out another sigh before nodding my head, his mother then out of nowhere pulled out a kimono and handed it to me. I looked it up and down before getting undress here and there and put on the kimono, it fits nicely and I like the color and decorations.

We then all went upstairs and shared a bed and of course Ruji was cuddling next to me passed out along with his mother, I then fell asleep as well