Train Sasuke

"Fine..." I said crossing my arm glaring at the ground, Kakashi got in front of me with a confused look."Fine what?"He asked I rolled my eyes again before letting out a sigh. "I will help you train that brat," I said looking over my shoulder with a smirk he just glared at me, I turned completely around and walked up at Sasuke. "I'm not going to go easy on you." I said as we both glared at each other."Tch whatever"

Akumu Age 15

"Again!!...Again!...Come on Uchiha is that all you got!!... Again!!"I shouted appearing right behind Sasuke shocking him with 10% electric force, he slowly got up from the ground legs shaking he held out his fake kunai and ran at me but I stuck out my foot making him trip and fall directly on his face.

"Tch shut up!!" He glared getting up again and running at me with full anger cloudy his way, I shook my head at him and jumped over him grabbing his arm and pulling it to his back."Getting angry won't help you in a battle so keep that in mind." I simply said letting go of his arm and backing off.

He just glares at me running at at full speed, I soon noticed that his eyes turned into the sharingan. His movements started to grow faster almost unreadable, I slowly breathed in and closed my eyes I listen to the sound of the trees and the movement of the grass from the wind.

I felt something off from behind me when the wind cut off and the grass had an off movement then the reset, I raised my right arm and the air and grabbed his arm that held the kunai. I slowly opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder and saw Sasuke's eyes widen in shock and confusion, he slapped my hand away and backed up he then glared and pointed at me.

"What is wrong with your left eye!!" He yelled out confusing me my left eye? I raised a hand on under my left eye and felt nothing, but he was right something was off about my left eye everything was a lot slower and I could see inside his body. "What's wrong with my eye?" I asked calmly putting my kunai away Sasuke noticed and put his away and ran up to me, he looked closely into my eyes.

"Your left eye is light blue with a strange mark."He answered I gave him a look tilting my head now even more confused, my left eye is blue with a mark this is really strange. "What does the mark look like?" I asked Sasuke to pick up a twig and moved to the sandy area and started drawing something. "It looks just like this but black 'skins' and greenish eyes and something small is written I can't read it" I nodded my head and sighed.

"I'm gonna give us a ten-minute break by the meantime you should really work out your feet work and flexibility" And with that, I was off leaving black lightning behind.