Chapter 1

Akumu age: 6

I walked outside knowing full well what was bound to happen. I walked into the busy streets of the hidden leaf when suddenly I was knocked down roughly by a big guy. "Are you OK?- wait it's you the cursed child, Watch where you're going damn it!" The man growled looking down at me with heated anger, I still kept my gaze to the grown when I slowly stood up only to be punched down to the ground.

 "Are you not going to apologize for bumping into me!?" The man sneered catching everyone from the area's attention. "What a rude child." "It's that demon." "What a monster." People whispered in disgusted glaring down at me with the same anger in disgusted the man had on his face, I let out a small sigh. "...Sorry" I whispered slowly getting up from the ground again, only to be punched in the face and kicked in the gut. I just lay there on the ground in silence and pain.

 "YOU LITTLE BRAT DISRESPECTING ME!! YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!!" The man yelled kicking and punching me, he soon grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled it, and repeatedly punching me in my face. As I was being beaten I looked at my surroundings and saw everyone around us was just watching some even cheering, beating after beating I looked up at the clear blue sky with interest. Once the guy was satisfied he spat at me before walking away with the rest of the crowd, I just lay there staring up at the sky bloody and bruised.

"Child!" A voice called out thinking that they were calling someone else I didn't say or do anything, again that voice called out which I ignored thinking that it still wasn't meant for me. Suddenly a big old fat head appeared in my view."Child did you not hear me?" The old man asked with a smoking pipe in his mouth; I gave him a blank look before letting out a sigh and slowly got up dusting myself off.

"Child-"

"Akumu." The old fart started before I cut him off. "What?" He asked confused I gave off another sigh. "My name...It's Akumu not child, or demon or monster or cursed child." I told him looking down to the ground kicking dirt knowing he will call me a monster or something.

"Akumu interesting name." The old fart repeated my name making my head snap up at him with interest in my eyes. "The name is Hiruzen Sarutobi the fifth Hokage." The old fart greeted me, while I gave him a blank look. "Nice to meet you, Mister Hokage." I greeted him back which apparently he liked because he started to hug me and sobbed on how finally a child my age greeted him like a Hokage instead of an old fart, I started patting his back with a small sigh what an old baby. 

"Cough cough Anyways you are that of age to go the Academy to be a Ninja."The old fart said making me give him a look, what makes him think I was going to that stupid school. "It's an amazing place to learn all sorts of things to be a ninja." He rambled on which made rolled my eyes. "Declined." I said which made him stop real quick, his eyes looked like it was about to pop out of its socket. "Wait what why?!" He asked looking down at me confused.

"I see no point of me joining the Academy if everyone hates me in this village. Also, why should I protect this village when they treat me horribly." I simply asked looking up at him blankly, the old man let out a chuckle ruffling my already messy hair. "Don't you want to prove that your not a monster, a cursed child a demon, Akumu?!" The old fart said which really had me thinking, to prove to them that I'm not a monster would be amazing. I looked up at him with a little hint of happiness.

 "I'll do then." I said he let out a chuckle before holding out his hand to me. "Then let's go get you fixed up so you can go to your first day." He said with a smile on his face I looked at his hand then back at him before smiling up at him for the first time in forever and held his hand.

Maybe, just maybe my life will get better.