Sasuke In The Hospital

Akumu Age 15

"Koin..."I spoke as I was facing his back I moved in closer placing a hand on his shoulder and looked at an unconscious Sasuke, Koin looked up at me with a weak smile I gently squeezed his shoulder. Sakura walked up behind us with a basket full of apples with a concerned look on her face. "How is he?" Asked Sakura as she moved a unoccupied chair to the bed and sat there grabbing a apple and a knife and started pealing it. "He is still unconscious" Koin said looking down I could tell he wanted to cry so a rubbed his shoulder to somewhat help him. "You did all you could nii-chan" Sakura said with a smile on her face.

"Tch" Koin said slapping my hand off his shoulder shocking me, he never did this to me before no matter how upset he was he never physically or mentally hurt me. "Nii-san..." Sakura mutters worriedly, Koin stood up and looked at both me and Sakura with tears of anger in his eyes. "Don't! Don't say I gave it my all! I did nothing but stood and watch those basters beat up Sasuke!" He yelled tears now fully falling down his face. "What kind of boyfriend and I if I couldn't save him... He almost died, and I just stood there while he took all of that" He cried out I wanted so badly to reach out to him to comfort him but something inside of me prevented me from doing so.

Like something inside of me wanted to watch him suffer for killing Haku, but I knew that I couldn't have that feeling take over me. I took a step closer to him but stopped when Koin ran out of the room crying, I just stood there with a blank look on my face. I grabbed Sakura's wrist preventing her from running out of the room she looked at me with anger. "What are you doing nii-san needs us!!"She shouted tugging her arm but I kept a firm grip and shook my head.

"No not us... Just me, you two just recently gotten close as both me and Koin been close for years... So just leave this to me" And with that I was gone I ran out of the Hospital and jumped on top of a roof and concentrate before running in a certain location before standing right infront of Koin seeing him deep in thought, he opened his eyes and stared at me. "Are you ok Koin?" I asked her nodded his head and smiled at me. "Yeah I'm fine"