The Attack

Koin flew into the air and shouted "Shikigami Dance!!" A paper tornado started forming around me giving me paper cuts I used my katana to protected myself as much as possible, Koin then started creating a paper spike and was ready to strike when feathers started falling from the sky. 'What in the world is going on?'  

Akumu Age 15

I reached my hand out letting a feather land on it and absorbed into my body but I didn't feel any different, I looked around and saw some people in the stadium was knocked out. I glared at my surroundings until I heard a scream I looked at where it came from and saw that the Hokage had a kunai around his neck. I glared at the holder of the kunai "Lord Kazekage what do you think your doing!" I shouted in a low but dangerous voice catching everybody's attention some even backing away from me, lord Kazekage let out a laugh before ripping off his face showing off that pale face. 

"Orochimaru!"Everybody shouted in rage but I stared at him, I pulled out my kunai but was stopped by the Hokage's stare and nodded my head and headed off to the direction Koin and Naruto went. I jumped on different trees with unremarkable speed but stopped when I sensing chakra and hopped down and was greeted with Kabuto, He grinned ear to ear and walked out of the shadows."I see we are finally alone huh..."

"Aku..."