Encounter

Akumu age 15

It's been one year since I and Haku&Zabuza parted ways I been around the world learning new things from other villages, like climbing up stuff with just my feet to controlling water/fire/earth and wind. I was done at the water village and way getting my stuff to go travel to the sand village, I walked over to the gates of the water village when the guard prevented me from doing so. 

"Halt where do you think you're going miss Chi Akumu?!"One of the guards asked blocking my way I looked them up and down and started to walked around that one guard but that other blocked my way as well, I came to a complete stop and glared at them both. "What the hell are you two doing?" I asked them with a little hint of anger in my voice they pulled out there kunai and looked like they were ready for anything.

"The Hokage wants to talk to you." Guard #2 answered with a hint of fear in their voice, I slowly nodded my head at them before turning around to got to the Hokages office with the two idiots right behind me I let an annoyed sigh we finally made it to the Hokages office. I opened the door without a care in the world with the two guards shouting at me to knock, I walked over to the desk before standing right in front of Mizukage. 

"What is the First Hokage's name do you want your old hag?" I asked I could see an irk mark appear on the old hag's forehead I simply smirked at her which she glared at me, she cleared out her throat before she started speaking.

"While you brat there have been weird things happening near the sand village and they wanted me to send the best person I have over there, and since your already going there I thought why not you do it." The old hag answered with a sickeningly sweet smile, I just gave her a look before appearing right next to her with a kunai near her neck her guards getting ready to attack me but the old hag stopped them.

 "Imma gives you this warning, don't ever think just because I asked you to train me does not mean I owe you anything! Just because you are a Hokage does not mean a thing to me! I will still hurt you! Got it!" I told her moving the kunai to close for comfort, she cleared her throat one more time but nodded her head I moved my kunai away from her neck before moving to her window.'

"I will do that job but don't ask me for anything again." I glared before jumping out of the window and disappeared with red lightning lifted behind. 

Time skip~

In a flash, I was in the desert close to the Sand village when suddenly I felt like I was being watched. I felt like this the moment I entered the desert I pulled out my kunai and stood right where I was looking everywhere.

 "Come on out I can sense you!" I waited for a minute when finally the person who was stalking me should themselves, a women with lavinder hair and golden brown eyes stood right in front of me. I knew who she was from the pictures and papers I received from the Hokages of all villages, her name Konan one of the stronger people of the Akatsuki. 

I gave her a glare watching as she got closer to me, I stepped forward kunai covered in red lightning. "Get any closer and I will kill you on the spot Konan from the Akatsuki!" I growled watching and waiting for her to make the first move, but she didn't my eyes slightly widen when she raised both her hands and slowly but surely walked up to me. "I did not come here to fight I came here to tell you something." She spokened slightly stopping right in front of me.

"And what is it you wanted to speak to me about?" I asked with a hard glare not trusting her in the slightest, She smiled down at my raising her arm up and reached to place a hand on my face but I raised my kunai and slash at her hand. "Don't touch me." I sneered watching as small drips of blood fell from her hand, she placed her hand down still staring at me with soothing kind eyes. 

"What I will be telling you may shock you." She said slowly I rolled my eyes with a glare as if I would believe her anyway. "I'm what you call Rokudo's mother." She said making me burst out laughing her being Rokudo's mother what a joke, the fact that she is telling this lie makes my blood boil so hot that I can burn someone. 

I opened my mouth to speak but didn't get the chance to. "I understand that you think I'm not his mother but I am, something happened years ago that I left him in care of the leaf village." She said I gave her a glare/ confused face. 

"What happened back then?" I asked wanting to know what happened, she smiled at me like she wanted me to ask that question. "You happened." She answered making my blood run cold, what did she mean I happened I don't even know her like that.

"On one rainy night I gave birth to who you know as Rokudo but his real name is Koin, he was to stronge for his little body so we had a empty vessel hold onto more then half his chakra, you." She answered placing a hand on my head, I was shocked I was a vessel a nothing just a worthless piece of junk to be used then thrown away? 

I slapped her hand away backing up from her. "I know this is shocking to hear but it is the truth." I looked up at her with dulled eyes with a hint of anger. "Even though you are a vessel you are also a human with feeling you are also Kion's other half the half that with protecting him.

" I nodded my head on last time before looking up to see she was gone I let out a sigh, so me and Roku- Kion are a person so that mean all this time I was feeling his pain? 

I then felt a cool breeze blow around me, I felt something brush aginest my ankles making me look down I soon noted the flower I gave to Haku before I lefted and I knew right away he was gone. I looked up at the sky tears in my eyes sadness swearly around me. 

Haku...