Akumu vs Kabuto/Psycho

"Orochimaru!"Everybody shouted in rage but I stared at him, I pulled out my kunai but was stopped by the Hokage's stare and nodded my head and headed off to the direction Koin and Naruto went. I jumped on different trees with unremarkable speed but stopped when I sensing chakra and hopped down and was greeted with Kabuto, He grinned ear to ear and walked out of the shadows."I see we are finally alone huh..."

"Aku..."

Akumu Age 15

"You don't get to call me that..." I said with a deadly glare which Kabuto simply laughed at. "Oh yeah on Koin can call you that" Kabuto said with a smirk something in me then snapped I pulled out my katana and charged at him we clashed katana's and I gave him a look.

 "Oh yeah on Koin can call you that" Kabuto said with a smirk something in me then snapped I pulled out my katana and charged at him we clashed katana's and I gave him a look

"Ehh... How would you know..." I simply said with a deadly tone in my voice eyes blood red glowing and a sickening smile, I could see fear appearing on Kabuto's features but it quickly went away with a smirk. "Simple we have been watching you two along with that Uchiha brat for a long time now."Kabuto said chuckling before pushing me away, coming to a hult as I stopped sliding back I looked down eyes covering my eyes. 

I couldn't help but laugh, Laugh at the fact that we were being watched like guinea pigs some kind of lab rats. "HAHAHA!!!" I laughed looking up with one of my hands covering my left eye, chakra swarming around my body as I kept laughing. "What are you laughing about?"Kabuto shouted before everything stopped and darkness surrounded my vision. 

Psycho Akumu Age 15

I pulled my hand away from my left eye and slowly looked over at Kabuto with a sickening smirk slowly forming over my face, he backed away slowly but I wouldn't let him leave not after learning what he had told me. I threw a kunai at him which he dodged but I quickly appeared right in front of him sucker punching him in the face, which the force ended up forcing him back. I slowly walked to where he landed and watched him whipped blood from his nose.

"That hurt didn't it but that's not enough I want you to feel more, more pain more blood more screams I want it all I want you to beg me for mercy..." I said deadly he quickly got on his feet and held out his katana. "Tch never going to happen little brat!!" He shouted running at me in full speed I quickly pulled out my katana and blocked the attacked but was pushed back I digged my foot into the ground to stop myself which Kabuto took advantage of and swung at me  I dodged at the nick of time but was still cutted on the cheek.

"Ooops did I hurt you?"Kabuto teased I charged at him and cut his cheek. "There now we're even" I said not looking back I heard him tched and then changed at me head on, I jumped over him and cut him deeply on his back making him yell in pain. "More scream, for me more!" I panted running at him slashing left and right cutting him everywhere deeply.

"Is that all you got Kabuto, if so then I should end it all." I said deadly raising my katana and swinging it down but stopped when he poofed into a cloud of smoke and was replaced as a log. "You coward!!" I shouted into the air before I felt pain in my stomach I looked down and saw the end of a sword pierced through my stomach, I coughed up blood and grunted when Kabuto pulled that katana out. 

I glared over my shoulder as I fell to the ground blood pooling around my body, I watched Kabuto bend down with a smirk. "Haha is that all from the all and powerful Spider lily" I weakly glared at him as my vision went blurry then black.