Zabuza&Haku

"Hey Aku?" Rokudo whispered I looked at him with a hum. "Are we friends?" He asked looking me straight in my eyes, I started thinking and I came to a conclusion. "Yes, we are." I smiled warmly at him which he returned back. "Then can we make a promise?" He asked I nodded my head at him my smile getting wider we then had our foreheads touching each other. "Let's promise to stay together forever." "I promise we will stay together forever." And with that we pinky promised, slowly we started to fall into a deep slumber

Akumu age 9

That promised was three years ago, ever since then we would hang out as much as possible before I got so busy with missions. Like I'm on right now, I pulled out my kunai when four rouge ninja's appeared right in front of me. "Well...Well...Well... What's a little girl doing out here in the middle of nowhere all alone?" One of the rouges taunted with a dirty smirk on his face, I placed a hand on my checked looking all frightful. "I have seemed to be lost could you please help me find my way home?" I asked with a shaky voice, one of the rouges licked their lips walking up to me.

'Yes just a little closer' I thought a smirk appearing on my face, I pulled out my kunai and stab the rouge right through his throat blood spilling out some landing on my face his body slamming to the ground lifeless. The rest of the rouges pulled out their kunai or katana's, shock was written all over their faces I just grinned at them. One of the rouges started to shake in fear. "It's her!! Red Spider Lily!!" The rouge yelled catching his buddy's attention they all then looked at me in fear. "Tsk, you just ruined all the fun." I pouted walking even closer to them which they backed up from.

They all then smirked at each other. "There is one of you and three of us we can easily beat you." The so-called lead snicked before all three ran at me ready to strike, one came at me with a katana I quickly used my kunai to stab him in his forehead before grabbing his katana. I started blocking all their strikes with the katana when suddenly one of them got behind me. without a second thought, I jumped up looking down watching as the blade slice right through his partner's chest. I landed on the ground with grace and started walking behind the last rouge, I place a hand on his shoulder making him jump away. 

"S-STAY AWAY!!! YOU MONSTER!!" The man screamed as I got closer and closer with the katana high over my head before I swung it down cutting him through the chest, I looked at my work before I started to walk off not before calling out to the two watchers behind the trees. They both walked out one of them a grown man and a boy my age. "How did you know we were there?" The man asked I took my gaze of the boy and looked at the man. "Simple your chakra." 

The man nodded his head making the wrapped up banges slip to show his whole face, I gave him a look holding my kunai in front of me. They seemed to realized that I knew who the man was because the man pulled out a large sword and the boy pulled out sharp needles. "Put the kunai away brat or your going to end up real hurt." The guy warned getting into a stance I simple laughed. "I should be saying that to you." I said before appearing right in behind them, I hit the man's pressure point making him parlized before kicking the boy in his side.

"Now then Zabuza I guess it's time for me to kill you." I said placing a kunai aginst his neck putting pressure on if drawing out blood. "No don't please!" The boy begged slowly getting up holding his side. "Who are you boy?"I asked with some interest the boy let out a painful sigh. "My name is Haku... Just Haku." Haku answered I nodded my head at him still holding my kunai near Zabuza's neck. "Do you know what evil doings this monster done?" I asked glaring at him waiting for his answer, he nodded his head with no fear or sympathy.

We just stared at each other waiting for one of us to cave, having enough of the fulishness I pulled my kunai away and got off of Zabuza. Haku ran up to us and pressed Zabuza's pressure point making him able to move, I put my kunai away and started walking away. "Wait what is your name?" Haku called out I stopped where I was at and looked over my shoulder. "My name is Akumu Chi but people call me Red Spider Lily." I answered before I started walking away but got stopped by a hand on my  shoulder, I looked up with dull eyes and saw it was Zabuza.

"Come with us." He said I thought for a minute before nodding my head and all three of us walked deep into the woods.