Missing!?

"Don't worry Akumu we will get him." I looked around and saw everyone nodding there heads with smiles on there faces, I nodded my head again then shrugged Kakashi's hand off my shoulders. I turned around and walked out of the Hokages office shutting the door behind me.

"Oh we will... We will get them I'll make sure of that"

Akumu Age 15

"How unusual that you would come to buy flowers..." I heard a familiar voice I walked the corner and saw Ino and Sakura, I watched Sakura looking at flowers at the Yamanaka Flower Shop. "N-not really... mind your own business!" Sakura stuttered glaring at Ino.

I token that moment to walk up to them and gave them a dull look, Ino looked up at me in fright but stood her ground. "It's bad luck to buy a potted plant for someone who's in the hospital, so... the best choice is cut flowers. Which ones should I get...?" Sakura thought to herself out loud I rolled my eyes, of course she would buy flowers to her dear Sasuke what a pain.

"Aha! You're going to go visit your brother, aren't you?!" Ino smirked and my eyes slightly widen and glared, something for Rokudo and visiting him... odd very odd. "What are you two talking about?" I asked making myself known, Sakura jumped and turned around.

"Oh um hi Akumu... I was getting Rokudo some flowers" Sakura answered I nodded my head and turned to look at the flowers, I saw a nice purple flower. "I'll take this one"

I looked over at Ino she quickly nodded her head and grabbed the purple flowers and wrapped them up and handed them to me, I handed her the right amount of yen and put some in a jar full of tips. "So your going to visit your brother huh? What a shocker" I crossed my arms and lifted my head to look down at Sakura, both Ino and Sakura looked scared but Sakura sucked it up quickly. "I know I treated him awfully but I know now that I was wrong for doing that I don't deserve his forgiveness but I really wanna make it up to him"

"Your right you don't deserve his forgiveness along with your parents you both deserve to be locked up or worst" I glared at her she raised her hands near her chin and looked sad but scared, Ino looked at us both and then she glared at me. "What is your big deal your not even part of this so why but in? Also you are very rude and disrespectful for saying those hateful things just now! Please take your flowers and go!!" I ignored her and kept my sight on Sakura, Ino started walking up to me and raised her hands but not in a threatening way. "Ino calm down!" Sakura shouted speed walking up to us and held her back.

"No just because she turned into a Jonin so soon does not mean she can look down at us!!" Ino shouted and I quickly turned my attention to her as soon as she said that. "First of all I have never looked down on anyone it has been y'all doing that to me my whole life!! Your Mother! Your Father! Your Sister!! Your Brother! Your whole family this whole village treated me like an outcast just because of my looks but y'all didn't know anything about me!!!" I screamed grabbing her necktie pulling her closer to my face. 

"Akumu calm down she mean nothing by that but anyways come with us" Sakura begged and so I nodded my head and watch her pick and Daffodil, we started head to the hospital

*****

"Haruno Rokudo has been missing from his room since last night..." A hospital nurse said as we looked at the empty bed of Rokudo, my lips started to twitch in irritation, and I slowly turned around and looked at the nurse. "And WhY DiDn'T YOU TELL ME HE WAS MISSING!!!" I yelled glaring right at the nurse who looked so scared out of her mind. "H-he was supposed to be on a strict rest I'm so sorry ma'am..." The nurse bowed and quickly ran out of the room.

"Where could nii-san have gone?" Sakura said as both Ino and her were sitting and I was standing outside of the hospital, I wish I knew I wish I knew.