Orochimaru

"No problem..." "Akumu" "No problem Akumu"I nodded my head and stood up. "We should go" I said helping him up, he nodded his head then gave me a look. "We can meet here tomorrow same time" I asked he nodded again and tried to make a smile but it seemed he was not used to it.

We soon both went off somewhere.

Akumu Age 15

"What!... Hayate's body was what?" The Hokage cried out, I crossed my arms and glared at the floor as everyone watched the Hokage. "His body was found at Kikyo's Castle" one of the ninja's answered.

"Do you think Orochimaru is behind this?" I asked glaring at the Hokage, the Hokage shocked his head in disagreement. "No Hayate was keeping track on Kabuto which will also lead him to Orochimaru, so I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru was behind this."

I nodded my head looking back at the picture of  'Hyates' body, Kabuto and Orochimaru deserves to die a painful death. I growled I then felt a hand on my shoulder and saw it was Kakashi.

"Don't worry Akumu we will get him." I looked around and saw everyone nodding there heads with smiles on there faces, I nodded my head again then shrugged Kakashi's hand off my shoulders. I turned around and walked out of the Hokages office shutting the door behind me.

"Oh we will... We will get them I'll make sure of that"