Cures Mark

"On one rainy night I gave birth to who you know as Rokudo but his real name is Koin, he was too strong for his little body so we had an empty vessel hold onto more than half his chakra, you." She answered placing a hand on my head, I was shocked I was a vessel a nothing just a worthless piece of junk to be used then thrown away?

Akumu age 15

I ran to a forest for a break when suddenly I felt like I was being watched, I pulled out my Katana with a glare on my face. I looked around for the person stalking me when suddenly a kunai flew past my face with a paper bomb attached to it, I quickly jumped away from the bomb before it exploded. But that is what the attackers want just as I landed on the ground something wrapped around my body I struggled to break free but for some reason, I felt weak like my chakra was drained I stopped struggling and looked at who attacked me.

Suddenly two people appeared in front of me and I knew right away who they were. "Orochimaru... Kabuto!" I sneered glaring straight up at them, they only smirked at me with a look of achievement. "Well... Well, look at what we have here, Chi Akumu aka Red Spider Lily!" Orochimaru mocked walking up to me with little to no space, I just watched him with a plane in mind I pulled a kunai out of my pocket and sliced at whatever was preventing me from moving. They both didn't seem all that surprised as if they knew I was going to do that.

I backed away from them keeping space between me and them, I looked at both my side just in case I need a way to escape. "Oh don't worry Akumu I simply came here to talk to you, "Orochimaru said catching my attention what did this traitor want from me, I gave him a look kunai still in hand. "What makes you think I want to hear what you're going to say?!" I sneered looking him up and down he simply smirked at me walking a little closer, I threw the kunai at him with a paper bomb attached to it. "Stand back!!" I yelled backing up a little more he stopped where he was at.

My eyes widen when I noticed a part of his face was burnt off but he didn't look in pain at all, I gasped slightly when his skin started peeling off and started to reveal a new healthy layer of skin. "My... My, Akumu that hurt..." I looked behind ready to run away when suddenly his headshot forward like light, not prepared for that attack he attached his snake-like fangs into my neck. I screamed in agonizing pain I tried to move away from him put the pain was too much, warm tears started pouring out of my eyes and down my face some ending in my mouth. I tasted weird and my left eye was in so much pain as well as my neck, my left eyes felt weird like everything was in slow motion and I could see thing my right couldn't see.

Orochimaru pulled away from me he stretched out his neck now looked normal, he smirked at me when he noticed something but I didn't care I just felt tired and in so much pain. "Now then Akumu you will come to me on your own free will along with the last Uchiha boy and that other boy what's his name again... Oh yes Rokudo!" Orochimaru said making my attention quickly snap towards him. "You leave him alone!!!" I yelled pulling out my Katana running at him and Kabuto but they were gone before I could even do anything, I fell and landed straight on the ground too tired I tried getting up but my body was too heavy and prevented me from moving. "R-roku...do..." Was the last thing I said before everything became dark.