Subdued Are Cures Marks

"You may leave I will test this right away I will contact you as soon as I get the information on this data" I nodded my head and walked out of his room and out of the hospital

Akumu Age 15

I walked to my house calmly until I felt a sharp pain on my neck I reached a hand where the pain was coming from and realized that it was cured mark being activated. 'What the hell!!'

The pain was unbearable I felt like my neck was being set on fire, but not just any kind of fire hell's fire. I wanted to scream to cry out to cry for the pain to end but I couldn't I just couldn't let anything out.

The pain I was feeling was something I never felt before, I kneeled on the ground catching some people attention I let out the most loudest most high pitch screech I ever did.

I pulled and clawed my neck to stop the pain but nothing worked, all it did was make it bleed I felt like throwing up from the amount of pain I was going through. 

I reached a hand out even though I knew no one would help, but I then felt a hand grab my own I try as hard as I could to look at the person and saw it was Kakashi holding my hand and Sasuke by his side.

"Akumu!! Hey Akumu!!! Stay with me!!" That was all I could hear over my loud screeches before blacking out.

...At Akumu's House...

I opened my eyes slowly letting out slow shallow breathes, I felt hot I felt dry but what I really felt was pain and numbness but mostly pain."Your up I see had me worried there." Kakashi said catching my attention I looked to the side and saw both him and Sasuke.

"..."I didn't say anything feeling tongue tied and tired I didnt have the energy to say anything maybe just nodding my head.

"Don't worry you don't need to say anything I was going to talk to you but I saw you in the street kneeling and screaming so this is good enough I guess." I nodded my head slowly somewhat answering him.

"Well what I wanted to ask you was I know a way to subdued the Cures mark I don't know how long but long enough to maybe not one hundred percent find a cure" I nodded my head again agreeing with him showing him I'm fine with anything.

I could tell he was smiling under his mask. "But I must tell you it will hurt very very badly" Kakashi said with so much seriousness he looked at both me and Sasuke and I quickly noticed that Sasuke agreed to this aswell.

"We should start now, Sasuke carry her I already have enough in my hands." I gave Sasuke a look as he gave both me and Kakashi a glare. "Why do I have to carry her she seems fine" I rolled my eyes and tried to stand up but ended back on the couch.

"As you can see she is not fine now carry her." Sasuke let out an annoyed sigh and put on his back and we walked out of my house making sure to lock it and walked off somewhere.

We stood in front of a stone and Kakashi made a hand sign and placed his hand on the stone which moved to the side showing off an underground passageway.

We walked down the stairs and made it to a circle in the middle off the water. "Place her down in the center and sit next to her" Sasuke nodded his head and dropped me on the ground, I let out a hiss in pain and glared at him which he smiled back.

"Now then let's begin"