Kakashi Is Here

"Kurenai!!" Asuma shouted as he went to her I went to follow him leaving my back wide open "Not paying attention is the end for you!!"Kisame said I quickly turned around debating what to do, in the corner of my eyes I watched at Itachi went behind Kurenai "This is the end for you!"

Akumu Age 15 

I quickly dodged the swing of Kisame's sword before swinging my katana at his face cutting his cheek, Kisame's eyes widen in surprise before he growled and made a handsign before water from the river formed around him like a barrier. Suddenly the water attacked him but be he easily moved out of the way with a look of shock on his face.

"Oh it's just you, took you long enough...Just got here?" Asume said as turned around and saw it was Kakashi I jumped back keeping my eyes on Kisame before standing next to Kakashi and Asume. "No been here a while ago, now then... Let's put an end to this" Kakashi said "Kage Bunshin!!" Kurenai said before a huge water formed and attacted Itachi which little to nothing to him he just stared at Kakashi. "...Kakashi Hatake..."Itachi said as both Kakashi and himself glared at each other with their sharingan.

I glared at Kisame as he glared at me back before it turned into a smirk and looked at Kakashi pissing me slightly off, he then started spuuing nonsense to Kakashi as Kakashi played along with him until Itachi interrupted their conversation. "If you fight with only one person this matter could quickly be resolved, but your about to fight many Shinobi's and that would take to long, more will come..."Itachi stated "However?"Kisame asked confused.

"Remember why came here in the first place getting injured is not part of it"Itachi said before turning into clouds and reappearing next to Kisame, a question popped into my head and I couldn't help but speak up. "Why did you come here?" I asked looking directly at Itachi ignoring the look Kisame was giving me."We've come looking for something" Itachi answered glaring at me a thought just flashed through my head showing a image of Koin and I could feel the anger and rage burning inside of me.

"Looking for 'Something'? or looking for 'Someone'?" I asked with a growl I could feel my blood boiling with rage, not only does Orochimaru want Koin but now Itachi wants him.

'NEVER!!"