He Has Arrived

"Ladies and gentlemen! We are sorry to say that one of our contestants has not shown up and are postponing their match... So for now we are going to the next match of the finals of Gaara vs Uchiha Sasuke. Please come down!!" 

Akumu Age 15

Just before Sasuke and Gaara could make it down to the arena a gush of wind come out of nowhere blowing leaves everywhere, I looked at the sources of the cause of the wind and saw it was Koin I let out a small smirk waiting for the wind to die down to show him off. And just as it did people started gasping at the figure.

"I'm here!" Koin spoke making everybody shout in glee and relief, Sakura quickly stood up with arms in the air. "Nii-san!!" She shouted over the crowd I shook my head at her and let out a sigh when Naruto opened his mouth. "I told you he would make it!!" Naruto yelled with a wide smirk on his face.

"Sorry i'm late..."Koin said with no look on his face which perked my interest, 'He changed what happened when he was talking with Pain and Konan'  I glared slightly at that but focus on that, "Your Name?" Hayate asked looking down at Koin, I looked at Koin waiting for his response.

"My name used to be Rokudo Haruno,but my true name is Koin"Koin stated looking at Hayate dead in the face, I looked over at Sakura and saw her smile had faded and then looked over at Lord Hokage and saw his eyes widen in shock he then looked back at me and gave me a look I quickly looked away. "Let me guess, I lost by forfeit?"Koin asked looking up at Hayate with a blank look, Hayate shocked his head at him. "No we just postponed it you would still get your fight" Hayate said. "Good" Koin said as he takes off his sweater and throws it on the ground.

"Akumu, come down" Hayate said I quickly jumped down from where I was and stood in the center of the stadium, landing on my feet with ease. "Long time no see 'Rokudo'" I said with a smirk, Koin smirked right back at me. "I could say the same to you Akumu, and it's Koin now, Rokudo is not my name anymore." Koin said I nodded my head at him then gave him a blank look, and watched him form paper claws. 'Well this would be interesting'